Who do you side with? Trumps optimism or New Yorks fear?

Who's tackling this virus better?

• Trump

• New York officials

• Both are acting irresponsibly

• A mix of both is what we need.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We have two STARK positions on the virus.

We have Trump showing optimism (some say foolish) when it comes to dealing with the virus.

Then you have New York who's powers that be are shutting things down again because of the virus.

So vote in the poll.

We have two STARK positions on the virus. We have Trump showing optimism (some say foolish) when it comes to dealing with the virus. Then you have New York who's powers that be are shutting things down again because of the virus. So vote in the poll.
I'll take a little fear over a fool's optimism.

• Banned

We have Trump showing optimism (some say foolish) when it comes to dealing with the virus.

Then you have New York who's powers that be are shutting things down again because of the virus.

So vote in the poll.

Do you believe there is a miracle coming any day now?
Nope

I'm not concerned about if or when a vaccine is made available. Nor am I obsessed with who wins in November. Trump will get my vote and I hope he wins but unlike the left I won't become unhinged if Biden wins.

Now answer the poll troll.

I side with science. And the health professionals. I also believe in karma. Trump better hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass. Sit back. This story's just getting warmed up. And they'll be no covering it up.

So vote in the poll.

Nope

I'm not concerned about if or when a vaccine is made available. Nor am I obsessed with who wins in November. Trump will get my vote and I hope he wins but unlike the left I won't become unhinged if Biden wins.

Good to see you think the guy you're voting for is lying to you. I remember back when people didn't like being lied to.
Then again, some people have pride.

• Banned

So vote in the poll.

Nope

Good to see you think the guy you're voting for is lying to you. I remember back when people didn't like being lied to.
He just like every other politician ya tard. He exaggerates more than many but the position that his lies are any different than super predators lies is preposterous

We have two STARK positions on the virus. We have Trump showing optimism (some say foolish) when it comes to dealing with the virus. Then you have New York who's powers that be are shutting things down again because of the virus. So vote in the poll.
I'll take a little fear over a fool's optimism.
Of course. Fear is your entire party platform.

Let’s see...we have the MSM falsely claiming over 200k Covid-19 deaths and scaremongering 24/7 on one side, and dumb Don acting recklessly on the other side. Who to believe ?

So vote in the poll.

Nope

He just like every other politician ya tard. He exaggerates more than many but the position that his lies are any different than super predators lies is preposterous

He lies. More than any other politician in our nation's history. And he lies because that's all he knows. His entire adult life is a lie. It's in his DNA.
The fact that you lemmings willingly swallow them and still worship this fraud, tells me you've lost it...completely. You ability to be objective. To be reasonable.
To use common sense. You are void of even an ounce of compassion or empathy.

I side with science. And the health professionals. I also believe in karma. Trump better hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass. Sit back. This story's just getting warmed up. And they'll be no covering it up.
Science or talk radio? Yeah, I'll go with science.

I'll tell you this: If he goes south again, they'd fucking better find a way to keep him fucking upright, and I don't care if they have to tie him to fucking 2x4's to do it. Our enemies are smiling from ear to ear at what he has done and what he continues to do, and we've shown enough madness and instability. Tape his fucking eyes open if you have to.

Let’s see...we have the MSM falsely claiming over 200k Covid-19 deaths and scaremongering 24/7 on one side, and dumb Don acting recklessly on the other side. Who to believe ?

Well, since we're up to at least 11 (and counting) people infected who've been associated with him recently and we know of at least one other person who was told not to say anything (that was infected), I'd say, we won't believe the narcissistic fraud who played Hollywood director last night and re-shot his own entrance into the White House. Sorry, those 210K+ deaths?..probably undershot. We won't know until the dust settles.

So vote in the poll.
Recklessness is not the same as optimism.

So vote in the poll.

Nope

"exaggerates"... He lies right to your face....and you just beg for more.

You only side with science when that science fits your political narrative. Don’t worry, you are sadly not alone.

So vote in the poll.
And posting a poll in a message board with 85% pro-Trump membership may make you feel better, but it won't save Trump from defeat.
America is not a conservative online forum.

At 88 years of age I would be stupid to take unnecessary risks. Besides many people are getting to like the quarantine lifestyle. Less travel less spending all good for the nation in a sense.

So vote in the poll.

Nope

"exaggerates"... He lies right to your face....and you just beg for more.
You live in an alternate reality. The last time I paid any attention to anything Trump said was the debate. Ironically I also listened to Biden.

Before that? I don't even remember. I don't hang on his words. In fact I pay very little attention to any politician. Their job performance/results is all I care about. Talk is cheap.

His words do seem to have an impact on you however.

So vote in the poll.
Trump is fuckin high on drugs you can't rely on his judgement.

So vote in the poll.
And posting a poll in a message board with 85% pro-Trump membership may make you feel better, but it won't save Trump from defeat.
America is not a conservative online forum.
I'm sure you can find a safe haven somewhere on-line if you just look.

Poor thing

Forum List

Back