Who do you want protecting you?

Who do you want protecting you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously.

Only men could have fought on Iwo Jima.

And only men should be on submarines. A few years back under President Obama, women were assigned to submarines. This is just asking for trouble. And there were a few reported incidents. Others were no doubt covered up. Hopefully, someone in the Navy has had the common sense to cancel this example of "diversity."
Biden heard that Genghis Khan took his consorts with him so he figured if it was good enough for Khan it should be good enough for our submariners.

If a woman completed US Marine Corp boot camp, I have no problem letting her guard me. A marine is a marine is a marine.
I second this. A woman may only be more thorough considering the fact that females have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good compared to males, especially now that transgender people are allowed to compete in the beauty pageant competitions.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Seriously.

And only men should be on submarines. A few years back under President Obama, women were assigned to submarines. This is just asking for trouble. And there were a few reported incidents. Others were no doubt covered up. Hopefully, someone in the Navy has had the common sense to cancel this example of "diversity."
Huh, wanna guess what sniper has the record for most confirmed kills?

Seriously.

It ain't a woman.

As I scrolled through the replies while watching the March Madness games, it surprised me at how adverse people are to acknowledging the innate differences between males and females.

Saying "a marine is a marine is a marine" is like saying "a basketball player is a basketball player is a basketball player."

You might want to bet on a female team being equal to a male team, but not me. When lives are at stake in combat situations, every advantage must be sought.

So, if you picked all males, you are correct.

If you picked all females, I understand the reasoning, and you get partial credit.

It you think it doesn't matter, then you probably think Joe Biden is president. Repent before it's too late.

Seriously.

I assume that you are saying a woman holds that "honor."

That is great, and she is to be commended. (Can you link to her bio? It should be interesting and informative.)

But just as almost all firefighters are still men (because of their physical strength), men will always do the actual fighting until -- of course -- technology does all the fighting. Then men and women will be using only their brains. (And maybe someday fires will also be fought solely without humans actually using firehoses and walking into crumbling buildings.)

Have a nice weekend!

As I scrolled through the replies while watching the March Madness games, it surprised me at how adverse people are to acknowledging the innate differences between males and females.

Saying "a marine is a marine is a marine" is like saying "a basketball player is a basketball player is a basketball player."

You might want to bet on a female team being equal to a male team, but not me. When lives are at stake in combat situations, every advantage must be sought.

If you picked all females, I understand the reasoning, and you get partial credit.

It you think it doesn't matter, then you probably think Joe Biden is president. Repent before it's too late.

Yes, that would include people who accept that Joe Biden is president. In other words, sane people.

Seriously.

I assume that you are saying a woman holds that "honor."

That is great, and she is to be commended. (Can you link to her bio? It should be interesting and informative.)

But just as almost all firefighters are still men (because of their physical strength), men will always do the actual fighting until -- of course -- technology does all the fighting. Then men and women will be using only their brains. (And maybe someday fires will also be fought solely without humans actually using firehoses and walking into crumbling buildings.)

Have a nice weekend!
You are likely right on the fire fighting thing. We are not far away from robotic fire fighting. Not sure how I feel about that. I am not really for taking the human aspect out of most things. I enjoy the work I do even though it can be dangerous at times. I would rather die doing what I love and feeling relevant. Here is a link on that sniper. There is a documentary on her some where I can not remember where I saw it but it was interesting.

'...

Yes, that would include people who accept that Joe Biden is president. In other words, sane people.
Maybe sane but surely dishonest. They think enabling criminals is sanity.

If a woman completed US Marine Corp boot camp, I have no problem letting her guard me. A marine is a marine is a marine.
Even Ollie North?

Ollie North guarding me?

He was a highly decorated marine. He is also 77 years old, so I kinda doubt he would be doing guard duty.
How about Bergdhal? He wasn't a Marine but might need a job.

I think the OP was about whether you want women guarding you.

Forum List

Back