Who Does Comedy Better?? Conservatives or Liberals?

Since when have Jesse Watters and James O’Keefe been considered comedians? Watters is a Fox News political commentator who sometimes goes out on the streets and talks to foolish people and James O’Keefe is a journalist who specializes in working undercover to expose corruption.

Tim Allen is conservative (I believe) and a comedian. Roseanne is a righty as well...
Roseanne is a righty?

Owww....I'm laughing so hard I think I just dropped a nut...

Yeah --- good post. Leftist "humor" is about how much the comedian hates various people and Virtue Signaling. None of that is funny.
Then why are most of the greatest comics of all time considered to be "leftists"??

George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Lenny Bruce, etc etc etc

Never watched much Lenny Bruce. Watched a little Carlin and Pryor. I don't remember them doing much if any political humor. Did they?
Are you serious?

My husband watched quite a few of his specials years ago and I don't remember politics being a large part of his schtick. I don't think it was. Not saying he never talked about it but it's not like it was today, I know that.

Well it was a very large part of his schtick -- most likely when your husband watched it he didn't notice it because people were not as tribal as they are now --- now everything is viewed thru a partisan filter by folks...but suffice it to say, Carlin was not shy about his critique of conservatives

Carlin also made fun of leftist environment loons.

Since when have Jesse Watters and James O’Keefe been considered comedians? Watters is a Fox News political commentator who sometimes goes out on the streets and talks to foolish people and James O’Keefe is a journalist who specializes in working undercover to expose corruption.

Tim Allen is conservative (I believe) and a comedian. Roseanne is a righty as well...
Roseanne is a righty?

She voted for Trump.

Carlin also mocked liberal fascist PC language.

Carlin was basically anti-bullshit. Much more than political, anti-bullshit in anything.

He took the same attitude to the Catholic church. And to bigotry, verbal expressions, anything.

An interesting discussion came up regarding the Sascha Baron Cohen "Who Is America" prank series -- plenty of liberals loved it because it targeted POWERFUL conservative politicians -- and conservatives hated it because it targeted POWERFUL conservative politicians.

So conservatives countered with pranks done by brilliant conservative comics that targeted liberals and minorities -- like the hilarious Jesse Waters or the comedic genius James O'Keefe -- I tried to watch some of their work and it made me ask the question:

Why are there not that many funny conservative comics??? Is it because comedy clubs won't book them because they are so funny to everyone? Is it because their jokes are so hilarious that media markets don't want to give them the exposure they deserve? Or is it just because they don't tend to be that funny??

The right elected Trump. That's the funniest thing I've seen in my lifetime.

EOD

Leftists ain't got no sense of humor, man.

:aargh: He said "tub a shit"

:fu: Right there to all you PC snowflake Kunt pussies!

Get you some whipping post, bitches!

"So fuck you" :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Carlin was basically anti-bullshit. Much more than political, anti-bullshit in anything.

He took the same attitude to the Catholic church. And to bigotry, verbal expressions, anything.
I just think it's funny that liberals always have to " claim " everything.

Carlin thought politics was absurd in general.

Roseanne is a righty?

She voted for Trump.
That has what to do with anything? A single vote makes a person something?

I just think it's funny that liberals always have to " claim " everything.

Carlin thought politics was absurd in general.

Carlin was pretty cool, The DiceMan, will not fail to trigger leftists! :aargh:

Last edited:
An interesting discussion came up regarding the Sascha Baron Cohen "Who Is America" prank series -- plenty of liberals loved it because it targeted POWERFUL conservative politicians -- and conservatives hated it because it targeted POWERFUL conservative politicians.

So conservatives countered with pranks done by brilliant conservative comics that targeted liberals and minorities -- like the hilarious Jesse Waters or the comedic genius James O'Keefe -- I tried to watch some of their work and it made me ask the question:

Why are there not that many funny conservative comics??? Is it because comedy clubs won't book them because they are so funny to everyone? Is it because their jokes are so hilarious that media markets don't want to give them the exposure they deserve? Or is it just because they don't tend to be that funny??

Sup dude? You ain't maintaining your thread or what? Richard Pryor's probably next.

If you be a dick it'll be Emo Philips.

Jeff Foxworthy.

here's a link The Funniest Conservative Comedians of All Time

just to be clear, I'm glad I read the link first, there's a number of people on there that are clearly not conservative.
Interesting.

Who on that list would you cross off as conservative?

I'd certainly cross off Bob Hope and Jeff Dunham. Not as familiar with the rest but I can't remember those two delving into politics as a topic.
Jeff Fafa touches on some issues - immigration, with Jose Jalapeno on a stick. Terrorism, with Achmed the dead terrorist, gays with Melvin the superhero, race with Sweet Daddy Dee. But he does also poke fun at rednecks with Bubba J.

Jeff Foxworthy.

here's a link The Funniest Conservative Comedians of All Time

just to be clear, I'm glad I read the link first, there's a number of people on there that are clearly not conservative.
Interesting.

Who on that list would you cross off as conservative?

I'd certainly cross off Bob Hope and Jeff Dunham. Not as familiar with the rest but I can't remember those two delving into politics as a topic.
Jeff Fafa touches on some issues - immigration, with Jose Jalapeno on a stick. Terrorism, with Achmed the dead terrorist, gays with Melvin the superhero, race with Sweet Daddy Dee. But he does also poke fun at rednecks with Bubba J.

Those are not political though, they're just social icons. And I don't remember José described as an "immigrant" or any jokes being based on it. I'm not familiar with the other characters.

I used Achmed for an avatar when I first got here. It said, "Silence! I block you!"

I see the pansies have not much to say after The Dice man.

I thought not.

You really live in a dream world if you think people are gonna sit through an hour-long video. Even if it were an interesting one. Besides which, you posted the above just over an hour after posting the video, which means you must live in a bubble where everybody just hangs on your every word and clicks in immediately, having no life.

Fulla yerself much, boy?

You really live in a dream world if you think people are gonna sit through an hour-long video. Even if it were an interesting one. Besides which, you posted the above just over an hour after posting the video, which means you must live in a bubble where everybody just hangs on your every word and clicks in immediately, having no life.

Fulla yerself much, boy?

Hickory Dickery Dock, Go suck a cock.

Pogo couldn't make it through the Dice Man's concert without getting triggered like the snowflake he is.

Fulla yerself much, boy?

Pogo couldn't make it through the Dice Man's concert without getting triggered like the snowflake he is.

Pogo's got way better things to do. Nor does he owe you an hour of his time just because you put a fucking video up. So bite the fuck me.

Fulla yerself much, boy?

Funny, one con decries “grab your cock” comedy and another con thinks it’s great. It is indeed a subjective thing.

Fulla yerself much, boy?

Pogo's got way better things to do. Nor does he owe you an hour of his time just because you put a fucking video up. So bite the fuck me.

Eat my fuck.

Tell the truth Pogtard, your snowflake ears simply can't handle the misogyny!

Forum List

Back