Who does Trump tap for Veep?

Will he tap Sarah Palin?

Palin doesn't bring him anything at all. You don't choose VP because they're like you, you choose them because they've got something you don't have.

Trump needs someone with EXPERIENCE in ANYTHING. That isn't Palin.

I agree. And Cristie isn't gonna do it for him. Wouldn't it be funny if he taps Bernie?

I can see that happening! Grabbing those young voters...

I see Trump/Sanders as the ticket on that side. Mark my words...

Which is why I think he will go for Carson. Black, easy going. Sleepy.

maybe Cruz , Trump to make America Great with his ideas . Cruz the Constitutional expert that makes sure that the Constitution allows Trumps ideas and policies !!

You wouldn't want a constitutional expert to do that, you'd want a sledgehammer and a pair of earplugs.

Imagine Carson going to the ME to talk to some head honcho over there...or even to Russia. Carson is VERY easy to talk to.

Just don't send him to Egypt. He would have to do some surgeries from all the eye rolling of insisting the pyramids were for grain.

For VP Trump should appoint someone HOT with big breasts and enough hair on their head. Trump doesn't have this, and it'll make stupid white men vote for him TWICE.

For Secretary of State he should appoint someone who's been abroad and knows how to speak loudly enough for foreigners to understand him properly.

For Secretary of the Treasury he should appoint the Queen on England, she has treasure.

For Secretary of Defense he should appoint Halliburton or Lockheed-Martin or someone like that.

For US Attorney General he should appoint someone no one. He doesn't need the Judiciary at all, he should ban it, and then just rule as King or something.

For Secretary of the Interior he should appoint someone really hot, so he can check out her....... (let's not go there shall we?)

For Secretary of Agriculture he should just appoint Harry Stine, he knows about farming and he knows how to get money out of the Federal Govt. That's why he's so rich.

It is claimed that there is a secret room in the Great Pyramid and muon detectors are being used to find it as I write. When they find the secret room and it is filled with grain to feed Pharaoh in the after life, Carson will be correct.

It is claimed that there is a secret room in the Great Pyramid and muon detectors are being used to find it as I write. When they find the secret room and it is filled with grain to feed Pharaoh in the after life, Carson will be correct.

But at this point in time there isn't any evidence to suggest this. So, he just made it up with no information to back him up. That's the point.

But at this point in time there isn't any evidence to suggest this. So, he just made it up with no information to back him up. That's the point.

I know the point but archeology is not Carson's specialty. Just pointing out that his premonition could be correct.

I know the point but archeology is not Carson's specialty. Just pointing out that his premonition could be correct.

So, if something isn't my speciality, then I go make some stuff up WHILE RUNNING TO BE PRESIDENT, I'd probably drop out and put the dunce hat on.

Everyone needs some assassination insurance.

220px-Omarosa_Manigault-Stallworth.jpg

Omarosa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forwarded to FBI for review

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back