Who else has made the claim that, "the press [media] is the enemy of the people"?

Prog news can be summarized as follows:

Trump may have [insert desirable narrative]

Some associated with Trump broke the law [translated to mean they've been indicted for process "crimes"].

Trump may have colluded with Russia [Democrats did collude with Russia].

White people be damned are racist [Prog projection, as they attempt to support the narrative it's white people who are racist].

MAGA hat wearers are violent [All while progs are violent towards MAGA hat wearers].

Conservatives abuse women [Not because it's true but Democrats are seeking their support].

Conservatives are oppressive [All while progs prove to be oppressive].

White people cannot be trusted [Don't forget it's white people who are supposed to be racist].

Walls are immoral and racist [Distracting from the obvious walls protect our borders from the unwelcome].

Millions of Americans
They ARE an enemy of the people. Just like your statism and licking the shoes of our elites

Trumptardism is contagious it seems.

You seriously imagine that people in the media wake up and think to themselves - hmm, how can I screw The People today?
IDK about that. Hmmm what does explain their bullshit?

Well if your standard of "enemy of the people" is just spreading inacurate or biased information, then you MUST agree that Trump is a HUGE enemy of the people.
I think trump is more stupid and ignorant than trying to cause division like the media.

...so Trump is just personally flawed but means well, while there is a huge secret conspiracy among all the different media outlets to screw The People.

Is that about right?

Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......
/—-/ Obozo said our Constitution was fundamentally flawed. Who else ever said that?

Last edited:
Millions of Americans
They ARE an enemy of the people. Just like your statism and licking the shoes of our elites

You seriously imagine that people in the media wake up and think to themselves - hmm, how can I screw The People today?

Well if your standard of "enemy of the people" is just spreading inacurate or biased information, then you MUST agree that Trump is a HUGE enemy of the people.
I think trump is more stupid and ignorant than trying to cause division like the media.

...so Trump is just personally flawed but means well, while there is a huge secret conspiracy among all the different media outlets to screw The People.

Is that about right?
BINGO!

Is that about right?
BINGO!

Follow up question - why is so much of what is peddled on the right hinges on conspiracy theory premises that never pan out?

Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

CNN's Tapper: Obama has used Espionage Act more than all previous administrations

But if we did as you seem to think have unbiased news in this country then it wouldn't matter what channel you watched would it?

There is a HUGE difference between what you consider "bias" and being
the enemy of the people" We KILL enemies. Your rhetoric is dangerous to a free society

Not necessarily, but calling the free press the enemy of the people is what a dictator does. It is a free press.
For the moment

The press isn't free, in fact the press is a slave to television ratings and click numbers on the web
It is free of government control...which is what the Constitution concerns itself with

Trump's contempt for a free press comes as no surprise.

His contempt of a hostile partisan press should come as no shock.

Bullshit, his contept is for anyone, left or right that publishes anyhing that makes him look bad - true or false.

'Fake news' on Fox News? Trump criticizes his seemingly favorite news outlet

True.

So what?

He defends himself. So I guess when people attack you, you just take it like a bitch?

Bitch?

So you think that purposefully disingenuous reporting and the favoring of opinion over facts is good for "the people"?
You're as bad as he is.

So we have completely unbiased news in this country?
Not necessarily, but calling the free press the enemy of the people is what a dictator does. It is a free press. It is up to the individual to use his or her own critical thinking skills in order to decide what is truth and what isn't. When a dictator disallows a free press, he institutes a state press that only tells the story from his point of view, as is done in Russia, where reporters who criticize Putin are assassinated. Is that what you want? Only Trump's version of reality? Move to Russia or North Korea if that is the kind of controlled press you want.

No, what a dictator does is actively suppress any free press, and replaces it with government versions of said press.

Any dictator that just mouths off about a hostile press and doesn't do anything about it is a piss poor dictator.

What we want is a press that isn't comprised of Democratic party lap dogs, apologists, and fellow travellers.
Any dictator that just mouths off about a hostile press and doesn't do anything about it is a piss poor dictator.

Incompetence is no defense

So you think that purposefully disingenuous reporting and the favoring of opinion over facts is good for "the people"?
You're as bad as he is.

So we have completely unbiased news in this country?
Not necessarily, but calling the free press the enemy of the people is what a dictator does. It is a free press. It is up to the individual to use his or her own critical thinking skills in order to decide what is truth and what isn't. When a dictator disallows a free press, he institutes a state press that only tells the story from his point of view, as is done in Russia, where reporters who criticize Putin are assassinated. Is that what you want? Only Trump's version of reality? Move to Russia or North Korea if that is the kind of controlled press you want.

No, what a dictator does is actively suppress any free press, and replaces it with government versions of said press.

What we want is a press that isn't comprised of Democratic party lap dogs, apologists, and fellow travellers.

Incompetence is no defense

Assumption doesn't create reality.

Is that about right?
BINGO!

Follow up question - why is so much of what is peddled on the right hinges on conspiracy theory premise that never pans out?
Conspiracy theories?
Like the Kavanaugh debacle in the press, or the Covington Catholic kids being smeared by the press?
I laugh at your ignorance whether willfully or unintentional

The media is disportionately leans left and shows the bias.
THAT is not a conspiracy theory.

Last night I was looking for the Smollett news on CNN and MSNBC, didn't see it.
They were too busy going after Trump and the wall.
But, when Smollett first came out with the beatdown a few weeks ago,
They were all over it like flies on honey.
That is not a conspiracy theory.

A lie travels half way around the world before the truth gets his boots on.

Now go back to your tweets

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......
/—-/ Obozo said our Construction was fundamentally flawed. Who else ever said that?
Lincoln.

Obama said "I think it is a document that reflects some deep flaws in American culture, the Colonial culture nascent at that time." on the topic of compromises made to keep slavery rather than do away with it.

I agree that comprising on race based slavery in the writing of the Constitution was a flaw as well. That's why we amended it when others came to that agreement.

But yeah, white Supremacists really wish we kept it as it was.

Here is the funniest thing about all of this:

Trump (an unrepenting, pathological fucking liar who gets caught on it on daily basis) saying someone is the enemy of the people because they supposedly misinform the public.

And Trumptards nod right along.
Replace Trump with the name of any other politician and your statement is still true

But if we did as you seem to think have unbiased news in this country then it wouldn't matter what channel you watched would it?

There is a HUGE difference between what you consider "bias" and being
the enemy of the people" We KILL enemies. Your rhetoric is dangerous to a free society

Not necessarily, but calling the free press the enemy of the people is what a dictator does. It is a free press.
For the moment

The press isn't free, in fact the press is a slave to television ratings and click numbers on the web
It is free of government control...which is what the Constitution concerns itself with
I'm still waiting for you to back up the claims you made about what I said

Until you do don't bother responding to me as I don't deal with lying sacks of shit

Is that about right?
BINGO!

Follow up question - why is so much of what is peddled on the right hinges on conspiracy theory premise that never pans out?
Conspiracy theories?
Like the Kavanaugh debacle in the press, or the Covington Catholic kids being smeared by the press?

And literally the top topic when I type in CNN.com is "Police say Smollett Exploited pain of racism". and 8 other articles on it.

upload_2019-2-21_12-42-19.png

upload_2019-2-21_12-43-32.png

So... your conspiracy theory is MSNBC and CNN aren't covering Smollett.. And checking them right now, between the two, 18 articles on it made their top page!

Come on man, quit the fake news conspiracy theories and get yourself back to reality. How can you look at that and say you can't find it?

This is why when Trumpettes make these claims people come back on them with facts. And that's why they are the "enemy of the people"? For fact checking your lies? Come on man. Just because someone calls you out on a blatant and easily disproven lie to point out the truth instead doesn't make them the "enemy of the people". That's what Stalin did.

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-21_12-39-18.png
    upload_2019-2-21_12-39-18.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2019-2-21_12-39-47.png
    upload_2019-2-21_12-39-47.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 11

Nobody ever said Faux News was the enemy of the people. We maybe somebody said it but nobody in a position of power, like the President. The fact is they are the ones who started the whole partisan press game. It's what the network was created for. Their slickly produced partisan opinion segments masquerading as news fooled a lot of people.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Is that about right?
BINGO!

Conspiracy theories?

And literally the top topic when I type in CNN.com is "Police say Smollett Exploited pain of racism". and 8 other articles on it.

View attachment 247031
View attachment 247033

So... your conspiracy theory is MSNBC and CNN aren't covering Smollett.. And checking them right now, between the two, 18 articles on it made their top page!

Come on man, quit the fake news conspiracy theories and get yourself back to reality. How can you look at that and say you can't find it?

This is why when Trumpettes make these claims people come back on them with facts. And that's why they are the "enemy of the people"? For fact checking your lies? Come on man.
Sorry, I should have said that I was looking on the television. Andy, they may have been on the television, just not on primetime when I was looking.

Forum List

Back