Who else has made the claim that, "the press [media] is the enemy of the people"?

More projection on your part. You don't like him so you make up a construct of him to fulfill your worst nightmares.

Your TDS is out for all to see, it is quite pathetic.
You are out of touch with reality. All over the world, people don't like him. Period. It isn't a syndrome limited to Democrats or liberals. It is fact. You are not in touch with reality. Quite pathetic.
View attachment 247520
View attachment 247521

View attachment 247522

Please ask my how many fucks I give about other countries opinion of Trump?

And I note you left out a lot of Eastern European Countries, where Trump is far more popular.

Maybe because they have seen actual dictatorships, not the ones you make up in your own addled mind.
Our place in the world is not meaningless. That seems to be something you Drumphbots ad Drumph himself don't get. Our power and control over our destiny as a country depends on our influence in the world. We have lost much of that because of Drumph: he has made us a laughingstock. You will all have to recognize, in the not too distant future, what a complete failure Drumph is as a president. What a disaster he is. How very unfortunate for this country was his election. He is being played constantly by dictators like Putin and Kim. It is truly amazing how completely blind Drumphbots are.

It's the same narrative, over and over with you people. If you had an original thought it would be the first.

Sorry, but I don't care about the opinions of the elites of the other countries, they have their own problems with ignoring their own people.

The same tired talking points from the same tired poster.

Didn't you have me on ignore for a while?
I am one of those over educated elites and am going to Europe for 2 weeks. By then this thread will be dead, like your head. If you don't want me to respond to your posts, put me on ignore. It's pretty simple.

Over educated? Maybe. Intelligent? I doubt it. You are nothing more than a prog talking point regurgitator.

You are out of touch with reality. All over the world, people don't like him. Period. It isn't a syndrome limited to Democrats or liberals. It is fact. You are not in touch with reality. Quite pathetic.
View attachment 247520
View attachment 247521

View attachment 247522

And I note you left out a lot of Eastern European Countries, where Trump is far more popular.

Maybe because they have seen actual dictatorships, not the ones you make up in your own addled mind.
Our place in the world is not meaningless. That seems to be something you Drumphbots ad Drumph himself don't get. Our power and control over our destiny as a country depends on our influence in the world. We have lost much of that because of Drumph: he has made us a laughingstock. You will all have to recognize, in the not too distant future, what a complete failure Drumph is as a president. What a disaster he is. How very unfortunate for this country was his election. He is being played constantly by dictators like Putin and Kim. It is truly amazing how completely blind Drumphbots are.

It's the same narrative, over and over with you people. If you had an original thought it would be the first.

Sorry, but I don't care about the opinions of the elites of the other countries, they have their own problems with ignoring their own people.

I am one of those over educated elites and am going to Europe for 2 weeks. By then this thread will be dead, like your head. If you don't want me to respond to your posts, put me on ignore. It's pretty simple.

Over educated? Maybe. Intelligent? I doubt it. You are nothing more than a prog talking point regurgitator.
Back atcha moron.

Back atcha moron.

I spout "prog talking points?"

Try to respond with a little more effort, oxygen thief.

Forum List

Back