Who else has made the claim that, "the press [media] is the enemy of the people"?

Trump never said that the media is the enemy of the people. Plain and simple.

Donald J. Trump

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

2:48 PM - Feb 17, 2017
:rolleyes:

Obviously "the media" and "the fake news media" are not synonymous terms.

Why don't you just admit that your feeble mind was fooled into believing that Trump actually said that the media was the enemy of the people?

Gio back to bed........LMAO

Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

The fact that you believe he did simply shows how easily your feeble mind is influenced by crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda. You are just like the leftists at Jonestown. You eagerly drank the grape kool-aid,
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The New York Times reporting is false. They are a true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

5:49 AM - 20 Feb 2019

So the question that so often gets asked of Trumpers/Republicans

Are you stupid or lying?
Apparently you are too fucking stupid to comprehend the fact that the NYT is not "the media". It is an individual media outlet that is infamous for publishing crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda.
The NY Times is absolutely "the media"...as is CNN and the Washington Post which have also come under attack by this President
Actually they are a few individual media corporations, they do not constitute "the media" as a whole, dumbass.

Donald J. Trump

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

Why don't you just admit that your feeble mind was fooled into believing that Trump actually said that the media was the enemy of the people?

You've been shown to be wrong (or lying). You even quoted that proof.

You really ought to stop

Donald J. Trump

You've been shown to be wrong (or lying). You even quoted that proof.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it apart and shove it up your ass?

Or do you concede that you cannot provide a reasoned argument to back up your idiotic assertion?

Talk Radio and Fox News was the enemy of the people when Obama was President, so can't MSM be the same with Trump?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it apart and shove it up your ass?

Or do you concede that you cannot provide a reasoned argument to back up your idiotic assertion?

'Uuuuu an internet tough guy!

Dude...you have already made a fool of yourself. Your were shown TWO tweets of Trump attacking numerous news orgs with that loaded and dangerous phrase.

Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

The fact that you believe he did simply shows how easily your feeble mind is influenced by crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda. You are just like the leftists at Jonestown. You eagerly drank the grape kool-aid,
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The New York Times reporting is false. They are a true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

5:49 AM - 20 Feb 2019

So the question that so often gets asked of Trumpers/Republicans

Are you stupid or lying?
Here's one

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

So tell us all, what is worse; FDR and Obama trying to use government power to suppress media, or Trump telling everyone they are lying through their pearly whites!

You choose, then explain to us your logic how you have drawn your conclusion

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So tell us all, what is worse; FDR and Obama trying to use government power to suppress media, or Trump telling everyone they are lying through their pearly whites!

ONLY a moron who listens to Hannity would state that Obama "suppressed the media" with all the constant slamming of his policies by right wingers and bigots/racists.......and FDR was in the middle of a fucking WORLD WAR...........Find a grown up to help you.

What is the bottem line ?

Yes some on the right caught in lying

Some on the right that should be trying to be honest and fair caught with a mental issue with losing it with insults

When it seems both have serious mental issues. Should we say it's a tie??

No we find the issue that is most harmful to see which side is the most. Wrong with issues

That issue is abortion

And that issue is a slam dunk issue of which group has the less hypocrisy and that group with the hypocrisy can be predicted to go down

Politics and lying

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for a quote of Obama saying that the free press was "The Enemy of the People".

The Founders would roll over in their graves

I'm still waiting for a quote of Obama saying that the free press was "The Enemy of the People".

The Founders would roll over in their graves

obama legacy.jpg

Drumph is a wannabe dictator: fortunately, so far, in America he cannot become one and suppress the press. The Democratic party has no control over the press. If you think so, you're an idiot.

Only in your progressive addled head. It's the construct you create to keep up your "two minute hate".

The Dem's don't have to control the press, the Dem's ARE the press. Why resort to control when you have willing shills working with you?
That is absolutely idiot. You have some kind of mental illness. Over the top paranoia that skews your ability to see reality. Get help.

Yes, because ranting about Trump being a embryonic dictator isn't paranoid....

and the word is "idiotic"

He is a wannabe dictator: take the blinders off. He won't make it because our Constitution and government are too strong, but he sure wants to be one. You people, Trumpettes, are truly dysfunctional and sick.

More projection on your part. You don't like him so you make up a construct of him to fulfill your worst nightmares.

Your TDS is out for all to see, it is quite pathetic.

You are out of touch with reality. All over the world, people don't like him. Period. It isn't a syndrome limited to Democrats or liberals. It is fact. You are not in touch with reality. Quite pathetic.
poll.png

mex.png

can.png

Attachments

• jap.png
    jap.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 12
Only in your progressive addled head. It's the construct you create to keep up your "two minute hate".

The Dem's don't have to control the press, the Dem's ARE the press. Why resort to control when you have willing shills working with you?
That is absolutely idiot. You have some kind of mental illness. Over the top paranoia that skews your ability to see reality. Get help.

He is a wannabe dictator: take the blinders off. He won't make it because our Constitution and government are too strong, but he sure wants to be one. You people, Trumpettes, are truly dysfunctional and sick.

More projection on your part. You don't like him so you make up a construct of him to fulfill your worst nightmares.

You are out of touch with reality. All over the world, people don't like him. Period. It isn't a syndrome limited to Democrats or liberals. It is fact. You are not in touch with reality. Quite pathetic.
View attachment 247520
View attachment 247521

View attachment 247522

Please ask my how many fucks I give about other countries opinion of Trump?

And I note you left out a lot of Eastern European Countries, where Trump is far more popular.

Maybe because they have seen actual dictatorships, not the ones you make up in your own addled mind.

Have you found a quote of Obama saying that the free press is "The Enemy of the People"?

How about ANY President other than the Orange Asshole?

View attachment 247520
View attachment 247521

View attachment 247522

And I note you left out a lot of Eastern European Countries, where Trump is far more popular.

Maybe because they have seen actual dictatorships, not the ones you make up in your own addled mind.
Our place in the world is not meaningless. That seems to be something you Drumphbots ad Drumph himself don't get. Our power and control over our destiny as a country depends on our influence in the world. We have lost much of that because of Drumph: he has made us a laughingstock. You will all have to recognize, in the not too distant future, what a complete failure Drumph is as a president. What a disaster he is. How very unfortunate for this country was his election. He is being played constantly by dictators like Putin and Kim. It is truly amazing how completely blind Drumphbots are.

View attachment 247520
View attachment 247521

View attachment 247522

Our place in the world is not meaningless. That seems to be something you Drumphbots ad Drumph himself don't get. Our power and control over our destiny as a country depends on our influence in the world. We have lost much of that because of Drumph: he has made us a laughingstock. You will all have to recognize, in the not too distant future, what a complete failure Drumph is as a president. What a disaster he is. How very unfortunate for this country was his election. He is being played constantly by dictators like Putin and Kim. It is truly amazing how completely blind Drumphbots are.

It's the same narrative, over and over with you people. If you had an original thought it would be the first.

Sorry, but I don't care about the opinions of the elites of the other countries, they have their own problems with ignoring their own people.

The same tired talking points from the same tired poster.

Didn't you have me on ignore for a while?

View attachment 247520
View attachment 247521

View attachment 247522

It's the same narrative, over and over with you people. If you had an original thought it would be the first.

Sorry, but I don't care about the opinions of the elites of the other countries, they have their own problems with ignoring their own people.

The same tired talking points from the same tired poster.

Didn't you have me on ignore for a while?
I am one of those over educated elites and am going to Europe for 2 weeks. By then this thread will be dead, like your head. If you don't want me to respond to your posts, put me on ignore. It's pretty simple.

Forum List

Back