Who else has made the claim that, "the press [media] is the enemy of the people"?

No...morons ignore the obvious when dealing with their own, just like what YOU did with Smollett

For a "staff member"....you should at least remember that the idiot Smollett who killed his own damn career, has NOTHING to do with the "politics" topic.

You must be a great fan of The Inquirer for all your news sources.

Yep my post was deleted

Not on topic

How in the world was that off topic the big rally in England specifically shows the bbc news at least the enemy of the men people

Who cares what Davis Duke thinks about Trump? What counts is what Trump thinks about David Duke.

Wait...so Duke shares kinship with Trump and because Trump says nothing...he doesn't share kinship in return?

Oh...

I guess that works for you...
Lefties always need make up the facts to fit their narrative, just like you did. Thanks for playing

Last edited:
No...morons ignore the obvious when dealing with their own, just like what YOU did with Smollett

For a "staff member"....you should at least remember that the idiot Smollett who killed his own damn career, has NOTHING to do with the "politics" topic.

You must be a great fan of The Inquirer for all your news sources.
Oh, he made it politics, Nat. When he stated that two white guys in red MAGA caps telling him
that "This is MAGA country". It reeks with politics. And, the press ran with it

The lying liberal media is the enemy of the people and they should pay a price for this.

That coasr guard office FULLY agrees with you............Good luck.......LOL

That is just “Look Squirrel SHIT” to get us off your tard actor.

It may be made up just like everything else we hear from the libtard media…..
You and others on the reprehensible right support as president an individual who has nothing but contempt for a free and unfettered press, who fears facts and the truth, who is a liar and demagogue, and who is hostile to the right of the people to know what their government is doing.

That conservatives and Republicans support such an individual comes as no surprise, of course.

Reprehensible……

It’s you and your lying media that are the spawn of the devil…..

You should all burn in hell……

Lefties always need make up the facts to fit their narrative, just like you did. Thanks for playing

What "fact" did I make up?
Please do not lie about my posts
Wait...so Duke shares kinship with Trump and because Trump says nothing...he doesn't share kinship in return?
Just what are you inferring with that statement, Lesh? What's the take away supposed to be?
You come in in the middle of a discussion between another poster and myself, trying to derail
the discussion, I suppose.

I expressed my OPINION and you said some stupid shit about "my facts"

When you learn the difference between opinion and fact...get back to us

Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

Trump never said that the media is the enemy of the people. Plain and simple.

The fact that you believe he did simply shows how easily your feeble mind is influenced by crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda. You are just like the leftists at Jonestown. You eagerly drank the grape kool-aid,

Nice deflection, you just throw everything out there and see what sticks. Like the Kavanaugh debacle.

Who's "us"? You and your gerbil?

Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

The fact that you believe he did simply shows how easily your feeble mind is influenced by crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda. You are just like the leftists at Jonestown. You eagerly drank the grape kool-aid,
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The New York Times reporting is false. They are a true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

5:49 AM - 20 Feb 2019

So the question that so often gets asked of Trumpers/Republicans

Are you stupid or lying?

Nice deflection, you just throw everything out there and see what sticks. Like the Kavanaugh debacle.

WHAT?

Talk about "throwing everything out there".

Kavanaugh?

What...you're doing a "greatest hits"?

Stay on topic there Mr Mod

WHAT?

Talk about "throwing everything out there".

Kavanaugh?

What...you're doing a "greatest hits"?

Stay on topic there Mr Mod
I had to paint you a picture where you might understand, you're not too bright.
Who's "us"?

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

Are you stupid or lying?
Apparently you are too fucking stupid to comprehend the fact that the NYT is not "the media". It is an individual media outlet that is infamous for publishing crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda.

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

Are you stupid or lying?
Apparently you are too fucking stupid to comprehend the fact that the NYT is not "the media". It is an individual media outlet that is infamous for publishing crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda.
The NY Times is absolutely "the media"...as is CNN and the Washington Post which have also come under attack by this President

Donald J. Trump

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

2:48 PM - Feb 17, 2017
:rolleyes:

Obviously "the media" and "the fake news media" are not synonymous terms.

Why don't you just admit that your feeble mind was fooled into believing that Trump actually said that the media was the enemy of the people?

The NY Times is absolutely "the media"...as is CNN and the Washington Post which have also come under attack by this President

An apropos REMINDER for the uneducated Trump cult membership....

dahzhxxumaazmnw-1.jpg

Forum List

Back