Who else has made the claim that, "the press [media] is the enemy of the people"?

With the news exposing what the liberals have been doing, you guys seem to have a patent on the hate speech (look at your hate speech), violence racism (even making it up).
Like I said, you aren't mature enough to carry a conversation because of your lack of critical thinking.

"Brilliant" retort........lol

Coast Guard Officer Plotted to Kill Democrats and Journalists ...

Coast Guard officer's alleged massacre plot is terrifying echo of our ...
You didn't deny what I posted, you just added a rogue nut....which both sides have. lol

You didn't deny what I posted,

Hard to deny STUPIDITY.....

It is YOUR side that loves guns, admires white supremacists and CONSTANTLY threatens violence...starting your your moron-in-chief........Do you really want a listing of what Trump stated in his admiration and urging of violence by his cult followers?

You didn't deny what I posted,

Hard to deny STUPIDITY.....

It is YOUR side that loves guns, admires white supremacists and CONSTANTLY threatens violence...starting your your moron-in-chief........Do you really want a listing of what Trump stated in his admiration and urging of violence by his cult followers?
Yes, loves guns, but we aren't the "side" that goes around Chicago and creates havoc shooting and killing. That would be your "side".
:Admires white supremacists"? I laugh at your ignorance. Once again you people make shit up to suit your mantra.
That's the problem. That's why Smollett had to hire a couple of Black guys to beat his ass to blame it on white MAGA country thugs. :auiqs.jpg:.
How rich is that? Your STUPIDITY know no bounds. Carry on

With the news exposing what the liberals have been doing, you guys seem to have a patent on the hate speech (look at your hate speech), violence racism (even making it up).
Like I said, you aren't mature enough to carry a conversation because of your lack of critical thinking.

You didn't deny what I posted, you just added a rogue nut....which both sides have. lol

Look, whenever I smack down "staff member" I get sent to the dog-house since you folks don't like to be criticized (which refutes and makes the objective of this type of forum a farce.) ....So, good bye.

Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......
Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

Reality is a bitch,,,,,,,

You lying Tards and your lying media lie about everything.

We all know Trump said the FAKE NEWS MEDIA was the enemy of the people….

We have seen many examples lately of your lying propaganda factories….

Your lying media tries to demonize teenage boys because one was standing

with a smile on his face….

Your lying media tries to divide the Nation along racial and other lines

with every lie they can find…….

The lying liberal media is the enemy of the people and they should pay a price for this.

Just like Stalin, Mao, Duerte and Chavez, they all had their supporters just like you.

The lying liberal media is the enemy of the people and they should pay a price for this.

That coasr guard office FULLY agrees with you............Good luck.......LOL

That is just “Look Squirrel SHIT” to get us off your tard actor.

It may be made up just like everything else we hear from the libtard media…..

That is just “Look Squirrel SHIT” to get us off your tard actor.

It may be made up just like everything else we hear from the libtard media…..
You and others on the reprehensible right support as president an individual who has nothing but contempt for a free and unfettered press, who fears facts and the truth, who is a liar and demagogue, and who is hostile to the right of the people to know what their government is doing.

That conservatives and Republicans support such an individual comes as no surprise, of course.

Look, whenever I smack down "staff member" I get sent to the dog-house since you folks don't like to be criticized (which refutes and makes the objective of this type of forum a farce.) ....So, good bye.
Cop out, I don't moderate a person because he disagrees with me and am unaware of any other staff member that would.

Yes, loves guns, but we aren't the "side" that goes around Chicago and creates havoc shooting and killing. That would be your "side".
:Admires white supremacists"? I laugh at your ignorance. Once again you people make shit up to suit your mantra.

Morons "compare" thugs killing one another over drug deals with democrat policies......AND, contemplate this

David Duke: Former KKK leader praises Donald Trump for saying ...
Show me a link to where Trump praises David Duke, Okay?

Again, just like a good little minion, you ignore with my mention of Smollett. If fact you cut it out of the link back to what I stated. Typical

Morons "compare" thugs killing one another over drug deals with democrat policies......AND, contemplate this

No...morons ignore the obvious when dealing with their own, just like what YOU did with Smollett

No...morons ignore the obvious when dealing with their own, just like what YOU did with Smollett
Read through the board. I stayed away from the Smollett threads (waiting until the facts came in). Was there some big outcry on this board from "liberals" about that?

Read through the board. I stayed away from the Smollett threads (waiting until the facts came in). Was there some big outcry on this board from "liberals" about that?
Not sure you were part of the conversation with that post, Lesh.

Who cares what Davis Duke thinks about Trump? What counts is what Trump thinks about David Duke.

Wait...so Duke shares kinship with Trump and because Trump says nothing...he doesn't share kinship in return?

Oh...

I guess that works for you...

Massive rally in brittain of men upset with the brainwashing of the news media of women

Trump will help this spread all they Europe and democracies

To stop democracies of the unwise that elects crooks and replace with democracies of the wise with logic tests for voters

My post erased cause of not on topic??

The massive rally in brittain against bbc news is not on topic with the media the enemy of the people ?

I explained what happens when men decides the press is enemy of the people

Why erase that as off topic ?

That just protects the corrupt press

The press is covering up this monster gender divide but the men will not let that happen long

Forum List

Back