🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who fox just invited to debate makes Trumps decision look brilliant.

I don't blame Trump. It is high time this "media" got slapped around. I am tired of the "media" shilling for the DemWitts for 50 years or so. Screw Chick Toad, Mika, Kelly, Madcow and all of them. Long list of serial liars and spin-meisters.

The "media" is not the story, they are not going to be in office. Some are good, but not very many. Put them in their place. McCain and Romney simply laid down. GWB took massive crap for years.
In this case, The Media (FOX) is the story. Inviting an illegal and a Muslim to a debate be candidates??? Come on...

The [badly written] article does not say "illegal." I'm sure you can prove that this former member of the U.S. military is just as illegal as you are.
Read the Breitbart article,she came here as a girl...she ain't legal.

She's served in the U.S. military.

Do you have proof that she never became a naturalized citizen? Post it here.
So what? She came here illegally I don't give a shit if she is a naturalized citizen or not SHE IS AN ILLEGAL.

If she's a naturalized citizen, she isn't illegal.....again, why aren't you on your way to Oregon to answer the call?

Wow: Who Fox News Just Invited To GOP Debate Makes Trump's Decision Look Brilliant

Ya know...Fox is REALLY starting to act like controlled opposition to me. Murdoch RUNS and SITS ON the board of an open borders group,they INVITED an illegal and a Muslim to shoot GOTCHA questions at the candidates in an attempt to drag down the candidates.....this is turning into something REAL fishy

Yes, I heard that today. I also heard it was in the works to have them ridicule Trump. Trump was ahead of them yet again. It was to be a staged event to make Trump look bad.
FOX is losing all credibility with me. I'm sure this is the result of that prog son of Murdoch's taking control of the business.

I havent watched a minute of FOX since the first debate.
And I cant imagine I'm the only one.

Wow: Who Fox News Just Invited To GOP Debate Makes Trump's Decision Look Brilliant

Ya know...Fox is REALLY starting to act like controlled opposition to me. Murdoch RUNS and SITS ON the board of an open borders group,they INVITED an illegal and a Muslim to shoot GOTCHA questions at the candidates in an attempt to drag down the candidates.....this is turning into something REAL fishy

Yes, I heard that today. I also heard it was in the works to have them ridicule Trump. Trump was ahead of them yet again. It was to be a staged event to make Trump look bad.

So you're saying the great deal maker couldn't handle 3 civilians and come out on top? Evidently your faith in him ain't all that sound.

What does Trump gain by participating in the debate?

Nothing. Fox would have gained a lot of bucks. Trump will gain more with his veterans benefit. Trump will get the military and veteran vote.
Except for the loser POWs, right?

Care to elaborate on an event for the veterans that either Hillary or Bernie has hosted?

Wow, Fox just got BUSTED, and Trump ends up looking like a 'genius'. PRICELESS!

(I think Jeb Bush just lost the $20 - that his campaign can't afford to spend un-wisely - he bet that Trump would show up at the debate! :p )

I wonder if Trump's team somehow found out about this 'surprise' before he made the decision not to attend...

:rolleyes:

It doesn't make him look brilliant. It makes him look like a little wimp! ;) God forbid a lady confront him about his statements about women! Right??? That means she is being too hard on the LITTLE guy. :D

Trump wouldn't require those already here to go to the end of the line and apply for reentry the normal way. He wants to provide a expedited process for them to come back with green cards and a path to citizenship, no fines, no taxes, no nothing, he will reward them for breaking our laws.

Trump wouldn't require those already here to go to the end of the line and apply for reentry the normal way. He wants to provide a expedited process for them to come back with green cards and a path to citizenship, no fines, no taxes, no nothing, he will reward them for breaking our laws.

Let me just tell you, I am a centrist, and this certainly does NOT make him look any more attractive. :D So go on and gloat about nothing.

If she's a naturalized citizen, she isn't illegal.....again, why aren't you on your way to Oregon to answer the call?
He means if she came here illegally, that would invalidate her alleged naturalization, and so then no, she wouldn't be a citizen. Once an illegal alien, always an illegal alien.

It doesn't make him look brilliant. It makes him look like a little wimp! ;) God forbid a lady confront him about his statements about women! Right??? That means she is being too hard on the LITTLE guy. :D
You can keep pushing this line as long as you like. Nobody is buying it.

So you're saying the great deal maker couldn't handle 3 civilians and come out on top? Evidently your faith in him ain't all that sound.

Nothing. Fox would have gained a lot of bucks. Trump will gain more with his veterans benefit. Trump will get the military and veteran vote.

Care to elaborate on an event for the veterans that either Hillary or Bernie has hosted?
Care to elaborate on how RWrs need a Trump event to donate to Vets? You think we are stupid, don't you? You think that all it takes to get vets to vote for Trump is one fundraiser for a dubious charity with a cool name for OBVIOUSLY political reasons. Yes, you think vets are stupid.

Let me just tell you, I am a centrist, and this certainly does NOT make him look any more attractive. :D So go on and gloat about nothing.
We'll know how it makes him look by the time the day ends TOMORROW,.....after he has finished commenting on the whole fiasco.

You can keep pushing this line as long as you like. Nobody is buying it.

What line? You think he is brilliant. I do not. There is no line here. Lol.

Disgusting! FOX News-Google Invited Muslim Activist, Sanders Supporter and Illegal Alien to Ambush Trump at Debate - The Gateway Pundit

Pictures of both there but lookie here.

dulce-candy-noor-575x325.jpg

The one in the sweater is not only a MUSLIM that quotes Hitler but also A SANDERS FAN! So fox got anything to say about this?

Care to elaborate on how RWrs need a Trump event to donate to Vets? You think we are stupid, don't you? You think that all it takes to get vets to vote for Trump is one fundraiser for a dubious charity with a cool name for OBVIOUSLY political reasons. Yes, you think vets are stupid.

No. Vets aren't stupid. I am a vet and I don't call myself stupid. You lose.

1. "Dubious" charity ? where did you get that from. Got something to base that on ? I've never heard of the wonded warrior project referrred to as "dubious."

2. The WWP is not "one fundraiser" for Trump. He has donated to it before.

Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

Again, post your links attesting to what either Hillary or Bernie has done for veterans.

Forum List

Back