Who gives a shit about all these refugees…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
The media wants to give more rights to these fucking refugees than to American citizens. No one knows who these fuckers are…

• Banned
These refugees in Australia were not trumps deal, why should anyone expect him to follow through on something that was not his deal.

The media wants to give more rights to these fucking refugees than to American citizens. No one knows who these fuckers are…

You're the typical Reich winger--that if bad shit doesn't happen to them, then who gives a crap. One can only hope that you're in the same position someday, and someone looks at you and says who gives a shit.

I believe that most of these Syrian refugees are in fact Christians fleeing for their lives, and you pick off a flea in the bunch of them and call them all bad.

You're the typical Reich winger--that if bad shit doesn't happen to them, then who gives a crap. One can only hope that you're in the same position someday, and someone looks at you and says who gives a shit.

I believe that most of these Syrian refugees are in fact Christians fleeing for their lives, and you pick off a flea in the bunch of them and call them all bad.
Nobody is saying they are "all bad". Why do you insist on repeating that lie? Oh, that's right, you're a liberal and that's what liberals do...lie.

Bottom line for me has always been it's a civil war and frankly America ain't so good at sorting those out ~eyes the Middle East~

By letting them in we're just letting ISIS take over, there's also that little thing about ISIS saying bombing didn't work lets try cultural take overs...

I care about them. My mom escape from the Soviet Union decades ago and she made her way to America, the land of opportunity. And here I am. I like to think I have a lot to offer this country I was raised in. I like to think America came out ahead by allowing my mother in.
America is seen the world over as a beacon of hope. It's one of America's best assets and I'd hate for us to change that.

I care about them. My mom escape from the Soviet Union decades ago and she made her way to America, the land of opportunity. And here I am. I like to think I have a lot to offer this country I was raised in. I like to think America came out ahead by allowing my mother in.
America is seen the world over as a beacon of hope. It's one of America's best assets and I'd hate for us to change that.
I'm sure your mom didn't come here to blow us up.

I'm sure your mom didn't come here to blow us up.

How are you sure? You know no more about my mom than you do of any individual refugee.

If America is really worried about crime then America should never release anyone from prison since about 75% of released prisoners end up getting arrested again within five years. So we should keep them in jail forever like they do in North Korea. Of course that's a foolish idea. Just like it's a foolish idea to stop thousands of people seeking a better life simply because a few of them will be bad people.

We shouldn't change who we are as a nation and a people just because of a few criminals. Are we really that cowardly of a country??

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me."

Terrorists aren't brothers. They are the devil. And those who oppress and abuse women can fuck off.

It's just plain stupid to deliberately put people at risk. We have a right to minimize the danger here.

It's the Muslim countries who need to step up and help the refugees but they aren't. I guess Islam is a hateful religion because they don't believe in helping their neighbors.

Something something about ISIS saying they were going to take advantage of the refugee and Visa programs to kill Americans... Then proving their point by trashing Europe left and right.

If you stupid fuckers would quit bombing them over there, they'll quit showing up on our doorstep here. Got it?
Quit giving them passports and the won't show up. Shoot them on sight and they won't show up.

Forum List

Back