Who gives a shit about all these refugees…

We are talking about people escaping from a region where civilians, men women and children are dying like flies from actions taken by the Syrian army, rebels, daesh, The Russians, U.S., Turks and Kurds. It’s a maelstrom where every combatant has different agendas and fight with or against each other. The only thing they have in common is that they don’t give a shit about the suffering of civilians.

Now, I don’t know why refugees from Syria should go to the U.S. It seems pretty far away but Europe is close, and have the means to help them. The only decent thing to do is just that. We could discuss economy, immigration, terror and society for a decade – but these people need help now. Time to step up and sort the rest out later.

We are talking about people escaping from a region where civilians, men women and children are dying like flies from actions taken by the Syrian army, rebels, daesh, The Russians, U.S., Turks and Kurds. It’s a maelstrom where every combatant has different agendas and fight with or against each other. The only thing they have in common is that they don’t give a shit about the suffering of civilians.

Now, I don’t know why refugees from Syria should go to the U.S. It seems pretty far away but Europe is close, and have the means to help them. The only decent thing to do is just that. We could discuss economy, immigration, terror and society for a decade – but these people need help now. Time to step up and sort the rest out later.
Let's keep them in their homes....

The media wants to give more rights to these fucking refugees than to American citizens. No one knows who these fuckers are…

I agree.

These refugees have caused havoc in Europe when those brain dead Govts. let them all in.

Most Americans don't want them here at all I agree with that.

These folks aren't our responsibility and we taxpayers have enough to pay for without having to pay for refugee's from the middle east.

The media wants to give more rights to these fucking refugees than to American citizens. No one knows who these fuckers are…

You're the typical Reich winger--that if bad shit doesn't happen to them, then who gives a crap. One can only hope that you're in the same position someday, and someone looks at you and says who gives a shit.

I believe that most of these Syrian refugees are in fact Christians fleeing for their lives, and you pick off a flea in the bunch of them and call them all bad.

Unlike those of you bleeding hearts on the left, I don't expect people to give a shit about me. That's because I give a shit about myself and do something about it.

You believe they are? Prove it. How many are you willing to personally take in? Unless it's more than zero, seems the only shit you give is one you can CLAIM in order to make yourself feel better.

You're the typical Reich winger--that if bad shit doesn't happen to them, then who gives a crap. One can only hope that you're in the same position someday, and someone looks at you and says who gives a shit.

I believe that most of these Syrian refugees are in fact Christians fleeing for their lives, and you pick off a flea in the bunch of them and call them all bad.
Nobody is saying they are "all bad". Why do you insist on repeating that lie? Oh, that's right, you're a liberal and that's what liberals do...lie.

He also isn't personally taking any of them in. In that way, he's the typical Liberal by thinking that because he expresses concern it's all that matters.

Then YOU'RE more than welcome to help them now. How many should we mark down that you will take in personally? It's time for you to step up and prove you care rather than simply claiming you do.

IDK how to put this gently, but folks in the ME have been killing each other like flies since the beginning of civilization.

I think it's safe to say that every other region of the planet has pretty much backed off doing that but for random pockets of civil war or w/e, but these guys seem to be locked in a perpetual circle of murder...

I care about them. My mom escape from the Soviet Union decades ago and she made her way to America, the land of opportunity. And here I am. I like to think I have a lot to offer this country I was raised in. I like to think America came out ahead by allowing my mother in.
America is seen the world over as a beacon of hope. It's one of America's best assets and I'd hate for us to change that.

/---- And that means we need to open the flood gates? Was your Mother vetted before she was allowed in?

I care about them. My mom escape from the Soviet Union decades ago and she made her way to America, the land of opportunity. And here I am. I like to think I have a lot to offer this country I was raised in. I like to think America came out ahead by allowing my mother in.
America is seen the world over as a beacon of hope. It's one of America's best assets and I'd hate for us to change that.

Prove you care by personally taking many of them into your home. Saying you care means nothing unless you personally show it.

Then YOU'RE more than welcome to help them now. How many should we mark down that you will take in personally? It's time for you to step up and prove you care rather than simply claiming you do.
  • I raise my kids.
  • I work.
  • I pay my taxes.
  • I cast my vote on election day.
That’s basically all I do.

I guess you build computers, generate electricity, cut your own hair, build houses, construct cars, perform self-surgery, design cell phones, pump water, pave roads, and been to the moon. Obviously you don’t build refugee camps, but still you are one outstanding human being, I am impressed.

• I raise my kids.
  • I work.
  • I pay my taxes.

I guess you build computers, generate electricity, cut your own hair, build houses, construct cars, perform self-surgery, design cell phones, pump water, pave roads, and been to the moon. Obviously you don’t build refugee camps, but still you are one outstanding human being, I am impressed.
Did you vote Trump?

• I raise my kids.
  • I work.
  • I pay my taxes.

Did you vote Trump?

Sorry, I’m from Europe. I don’t think I would have though (not easy to know when you don’t live in the country, you all made a democratic decision and I think you know better who should be president than I do).

• I raise my kids.
  • I work.
  • I pay my taxes.

You're the one that said it's the only decent thing to do. Until you're willing to personally do what you say WE as a country should do, your words are shit.

• I raise my kids.
  • I work.
  • I pay my taxes.

Did you vote Trump?

Sorry, I’m from Europe. I don’t think I would have though (not easy to know when you don’t live in the country, you all made a democratic decision and I think you know better who should be president than I do).
Sorry....missed that....

/---- And that means we need to open the flood gates? Was your Mother vetted before she was allowed in?

My mom was coming from "the evil empire" so what do you think?

Floodgates? This country has 325 million people in it. A few thousand refugees aren't going to make a dent in the population count.

I'm all for securing America's borders against illegal immigration. It's one of the reasons I voted for president Trump. But keeping out those who are fleeing the death and destruction of an evil dictator isn't something I want America to be known for. America is the awesome country it is because we welcome those who need us the most.

My mom was coming from "the evil empire" so what do you think?

Floodgates? This country has 325 million people in it. A few thousand refugees aren't going to make a dent in the population count.

I'm all for securing America's borders against illegal immigration. It's one of the reasons I voted for president Trump. But keeping out those who are fleeing the death and destruction of an evil dictator isn't something I want America to be known for. America is the awesome country it is because we welcome those who need us the most.
Refugees have been weaponized....it's just a sad fact...

We are at war and we need to stay focused...

Forum List

Back