Who Had The Worst Night Last Night? Hint: It Wasn't Bloomberg, Warren, Or Trump

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The White House phone was on speed dial last night to the Kremlin, with Trump spitting obscenities and begging for help from his boss, Vlad. It got to the point where Putin rolled his eyes, pressed the mute button and handed the phone off to one of his flunkies, with Trump’s voice still babbling incoherently out of the little speaker. Putin looked around the room, smiled and shook his head.

Who had the worst night of all last night? Hint: It wasn't Bloomberg, Sanders, Warren ... or Trump

winning

Trump? Trump is the big winner after any of the primaries because then they have to speak afterwards. Now it's down to just Biden and Sanders on the debate stage. Can you imagine what a debacle that will be. Yeesh. Everybody should just agree to donate a billion dollars to some charity instead of pissing it away on this race. Trump in a rout.

Quite the source there kid. You're passing this off as real?

Considering the fact of the amount of Republicans that voted for Biden last night, which will be what makes the agent orange a one termer, and a future inmate of a New York state prison, it wasn't a very good night for you trumplings either was it? :21:

The White House phone was on speed dial last night to the Kremlin, with Trump spitting obscenities and begging for help from his boss, Vlad. It got to the point where Putin rolled his eyes, pressed the mute button and handed the phone off to one of his flunkies, with Trump’s voice still babbling incoherently out of the little speaker. Putin looked around the room, smiled and shook his head.

Who had the worst night of all last night? Hint: It wasn't Bloomberg, Sanders, Warren ... or Trump

winning
Daily Kooks.....pffffft.....
fakeVerynews-trump.jpg

Dartagnon of the Daily Kos? The crazy angry left doesn't even pretend to discuss real political issues anymore. They have gone off the deep end with fiction.

winning
Since last night all the Russian bots on this board are in full swing. I can feel one coming...

winning

I see that you have taken pointers from Adam Schiff's 'Little Book of Fairytales'.

Considering the fact of the amount of Republicans that voted for Biden last night, which will be what makes the agent orange a one termer, and a future inmate of a New York state prison, it wasn't a very good night for you trumplings either was it? :21:
I live to see the Obama sized riots start up again. To see Antifa and BLM in all their glory destroying property, hurting and killing people was a joy. you just got to get past the politics. I really hope they ramp up the destruction though. It was like a real reality show. And will it remain one way? Just adds to the tension and the fun.

I like the Daily Kos. They're the premiere site for fiction stories, fairly tales, and actual personal accounts about people seeing unicorns, dragons, griffins, sea serpents, and pink elephants.

A more imaginative bunch of people I've never seen.

winning
Daily Kooks.....pffffft.....
View attachment 310329

Ummmm..... when you bring in a professional liar from the bullpen to make your point, I do not think you make the point you wanted to make.

Oh and by the way:

>> This content is not subject to review by Daily Kos staff prior to publication. <<​

Right at the top of the page.

So are you the only person who didn't hear about of "Operation Chaos"? Boy, you guys and girls sure are dumb. :21:

Operation Chaos Outbreak on Super Tuesday?

The Pubs are fine, you use a pictional account to try and make your point? You haven't been paying attention, many Pubs crossed the line but it was to influence the results. You've never been accused of being bright have you?

Trump? Trump is the big winner after any of the primaries because then they have to speak afterwards. Now it's down to just Biden and Sanders on the debate stage. Can you imagine what a debacle that will be. Yeesh. Everybody should just agree to donate a billion dollars to some charity instead of pissing it away on this race. Trump in a rout.
Putin wanted Sanders to be Trumps opponent.

Doesn’t look too good

Putin wanted Sanders to be Trumps opponent.

Doesn’t look too good

Even Putin's pal Obama doesn't want Biden.

"Listen, Kim. I hear you want to see me in person again. I want you to do us a favor, though. I need you to announce an investigation into Biden's dog."

Forum List

Back