Who Has The Better Chance Of Being A Nominee In 2024?

Who Has The Better Chance Of Being A Nominee In 2024?

• Biden

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
It's funny when partisan hacks like Hellbilly whine about partisan hacks. What a stupid sob

1666547964528.png

Aaaaaaand that's where your entire post fell apart before it could even get off the ground
Don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched. I know a lot of folks are predicting a major change of power, but I’m not so sure it will actually happen. The Republicans will need a significant majority to ensure that their more moderate members don’t defect on certain issues and give wins to the Democrats.

There are just too many moderate Republicans out there for me to have ANY faith in a change of power.

A tumor from all the pot smokin in the 90s

Have you heard the guy talk? I'm pretty sure he's stoned all the time.
Don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched. I know a lot of folks are predicting a major change of power, but I’m not so sure it will actually happen. The Republicans will need a significant majority to ensure that their more moderate members don’t defect on certain issues and give wins to the Democrats.

There are just too many moderate Republicans out there for me to have ANY faith in a change of power.

Can the doom and gloom Boomer.

You black pillers are almost as bad as the Democrats.

Literally hundreds of MAGA candidates are going to be taking over key positions of power all across the country next January.

A sea change is ahead, as the political winds blow relentlessly in favor of America First. Nothing worth having is built over night, but the inevitable will happen.

And the moping and dooming won't change any of it. :)

Moderate = Socially Liberal / Never Trumper , GTG with ( Amnesty / Pathway ) ( Legalized Drugs ) ( Sensible Firearm Restrictions ) ( Various & Sundry SJW / Woke causes ) ...

Literally hundreds of MAGA candidates are going to be taking over key positions of power all across the country next January.

A sea change is ahead, as the political winds blow relentlessly in favor of America First. Nothing worth having is built over night, but the inevitable will happen
MAGA, MAGA, MAGA… it means nothing to me. I would far prefer Traditionalist Conservatives, not MAGA fruitcakes. I didn’t vote for Trump in 2020 and would not again in 2024. MAGA sounds great but Trump’s version of it is worthless so far as I’m concerned. He’s not even a Conservative.

MAGA, MAGA, MAGA… it means nothing to me. I would far prefer Traditionalist Conservatives, not MAGA fruitcakes. I didn’t vote for Trump in 2020 and would not again in 2024. MAGA sounds great but Trump’s version of it is worthless so far as I’m concerned. He’s not even a Conservative.
See my post above and tell me if you fit my Moderate description with agreement on any of those listed

I didn’t vote for Trump in 2020

Gee, I woulda never guessed.

So you're getting left behind because we won't go back to the days of neocon war mongering and Big Government.

Have fun grumbling in the corner while the New Right transforms America.

Moderate = Socially Liberal / Never Trumper , GTG with ( Amnesty / Pathway ) ( Legalized Drugs ) ( Sensible Firearm Restrictions ) ( Various & Sundry SJW / Woke causes ) ...
I’m the exact opposite. I’m as socially Conservative as you can imagine. I’m for banning alcohol and tobacco as well as pretty much all non-prescription drugs. I voted for strums in 2016, but he failed to live up to my expectations. I’m an Isolationist. I want the border closed semi-permanently. I’m a concealed carry licensee and I carry regularly. I want to get rid of all social welfare, SS, Medicare, etc…

Feel free to try again.

You are a hell bound bastard, but we knew that already.
Lol, you are hilarious. Poor wittle retard lashes out when receiving the truth. Lol ya know Donnies fat ass ain't long for this world. I feel good this realization bothers your worthless evil ass. It gives me comfort and joy.

Lol, you are hilarious. Poor wittle retard lashes out when receiving the truth. Lol ya know Donnies fat ass ain't long for this world. I feel good this realization bothers your worthless evil ass. It gives me comfort and joy.

I'll bet Potato croaks before Orange Man. Safe bet

I bet if you punched solid Donnie in the stomach, your fist would break.
The guy never sleeps and jumps up and down stairs on stages in front of 80K people.
Biden can barely get a sentence out of his mouth.

I bet if you punched solid Donnie in the stomach, your fist would break.
The guy never sleeps and jumps up and down stairs on stages in front of 80K people.
Biden can barely get a sentence out of his mouth.
Lol, kept lashing out.. The more comfort and joy I get. Hilarious

Forum List

Back