Who Has The Better Chance Of Being A Nominee In 2024?

Who Has The Better Chance Of Being A Nominee In 2024?

• Biden

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
I can make you shut up. One click

Now pull up those size 7/L bloomers
Lol, sure iggy me even more pleasure derived. Week minds raise the white flag. I will just follow you! Then all the others may see me insult your retarded ass and no come back from you. God is good all the time.

The two choices doesn't seem to reflect reality yet. Too early.
It's not a reality question. No matter which side you are on it is just a question of which one of the two has a better chance of being a nominee in 2024. Even if Biden has a 10% chance and Trump has a 25% chance, that would mean that Trump has the better chance.

I believe 2024 is wide open for a strong yet unknown duo to run for P/VP. So far I haven't seen anyone stepping up. If it's Biden vs Trump it will be a lackluster election season.

Don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched. I know a lot of folks are predicting a major change of power, but I’m not so sure it will actually happen. The Republicans will need a significant majority to ensure that their more moderate members don’t defect on certain issues and give wins to the Democrats.

There are just too many moderate Republicans out there for me to have ANY faith in a change of power.
And way too many cheating democrats .

Trump has a very good chance of being the Republican nominee.

Since Brandon is going to be severely hobbled by the midterms, and since there is no cure for Alzheimer’s disease, I suspect that his chances of being the nominee are pretty poor.

Donald Trump, unless he's in prison. Thus, DeSantis, unless he's been impeached for abuse of power as Govenor. Both are egomaniacs and narcissists.
Elaborate on how DeSantis, who was a Navy Seal attorney, is an egomaniac and narcissist.

Forum List

Back