Who Has The Better Chance Of Being A Nominee In 2024?

Who Has The Better Chance Of Being A Nominee In 2024?

• Biden

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Lol, sure she is is. Take your pulse it is rising. The happiness you give me is your down fall. I am pleased thank you for a great day!
I'm also pleased that I'm married to a Conservative who works out 2 hours a day and has worn sunscreen since she was 12.

Hey, I do what I can.

Spreading emotional support to the mentally ill ain't just a hobby for me I guess.
Lol, you are very good at pleasing me. Thank you. Too bad evil Donnies demise will upset you so. Oh well pops knows what he is doing all a part if his grand plan.

I'm also pleased that I'm married to a Conservative who works out 2 hours a day and has worn sunscreen since she was 12.
Lol, sure there retard. Your need to impress me also pleases me. If it makes you feel good and allows you to continue living your fantasy please continue. Gives me a pleasant day. Especially knowing that your fantasy will end when the evil Donnie meets his maker and croaks. Casting him in eternal fire.

Pull up your bloomers and shut up
Awesome, bet it gives you great distress that you can not make me shut up! This gives me great pleasure. Thank you! You are no one! You have no authority! Your retarded ass gives me great pleasure. I hope you are young! I hope you will live to see the day the evil Donnie meets his demise. This will also give me great pleasure

Awesome, bet it gives you great distress that you can not make me shut up! This gives me great pleasure. Thank you! You are no one! You have no authority! Your retarded ass gives me great pleasure. I hope you are young! I hope you will live to see the day the evil Donnie meets his demise. This will also give me great pleasure
I'm amazed that someone as dumb as you knows how to click "Post reply".

I can make you shut up. One click

Now pull up those size 7/L bloomers

Forum List

Back