Who Has The Better Chance Of Being A Nominee In 2024?

Who Has The Better Chance Of Being A Nominee In 2024?

• Biden

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
I don't have to; Social Media is doing it for me.
I just want RWer to keep posting so he'll be more embarrassed when all the MAGA candidates win.
Lol, as long as evil Donnie meets his maker and you get to watch all the rest is a byline. Comfort and joy.

Elaborate on Trump's evil and how Democrats not enforcing the law is not evil.
Lol, regailing you with the details that all can see does not interest me. Knowing his fat evil ass will meet his demise and soon is of much greater interest than convincing his retarded evil minions of the truth. In many ways I delight of your path to the firey pit.

Lol, regailing you with the details that all can see does not interest me. Knowing his fat evil ass will meet his demise and soon is of much greater interest than convincing his retarded evil minions of the truth. In many ways I delight of your path to the firey pit.
It's not fair that you are quoting the Book of Pointless Ad Hominems!

Lol. The fact that you give me comfort and joy is not fair? Lol I am good with that. Hilarious
So you are an ugly, wrinkled old hag with a mustache and yellow teeth.
No wonder you hate a guy who wears 10K suits and has an attractive wife.

The fact that you are a Liberal increases the chance that you're an ugly, wrinkled old hag with a mustache and yellow teeth.
Lol, keep lasing out. That raise in temperature, rise in blood pressure, influx of cortisone, rise in despair all give me comfort and joy. The fact that you detest my comfort and joy pleases me. Thank you.

Lol, keep lasing out. That raise in temperature, rise in blood pressure, influx of cortisone, rise in despair all give me comfort and joy. The fact that you detest my comfort and joy pleases me. Thank you.
My wife makes my blood pressure go up because, unlike you, she's hot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back