🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who hates woman?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
It seems like Democrat mexican men do. Even though this woman was not helping much, here are a large group of Mexican men cornering and assaulting a woman. A white woman. could one imagine the outrage had a huge group of white men with blond hair and blue eyes cornered an illegal alien woman and did this?

It seems like Democrat mexican men do. Even though this woman was not helping much, here are a large group of Mexican men cornering and assaulting a woman. A white woman. could one imagine the outrage had a huge group of white men with blond hair and blue eyes cornered an illegal alien woman and did this?

I would say the Trump supporters who won't let her back inside.

Pigs all.

I have to agree 1000%. Where have men's balls gone? The men in the lobby were all cowards. The blond chic had more balls then a y man in that lobby. My 5 year old girl has more balls. Still, it's disgusting.

Pigs all.
Thank you for making it crystal clear how fucked up you truly are.

The OP video is sickening, it's long overdue for water canons.

Pigs all.
Thank you for making it crystal clear how fucked up you truly are.

The OP video is sickening, it's long overdue for water canons.

Water cannons my ass, shot guns and bean bags. This is just gross. All mexicans all men all democrats. Dont surprise me, I mean Hillery has a long history of hating woman on paper and destroying them in the news. it was only a matter of time e before her supporters took their que and acted on her behalf.

She had this look like "all of you idiots are about to go back home HAHA"

Forum List

Back