Who here actually "believes" this Trumpian claim???

The megalomaniac and charlatan, Trump, actually believes (or he is bordering on insanity) that he has "solved" the NK problem......

In a impromptu news conference, the bullshitter in chief, stated

.........Trump claims he has "largely solved" the crisis over Pyongyang's nuclear program after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

......"I have solved that problem. That problem is largely solved," he told reporters.

Trump Claims Has 'Largely Solved' North Korean Nuclear Crisis.

....and Trump cult members, "cheer".........Go figure.

If only you could get your nuclear war. Wow, that would prove you right. Dream big, little guy!

If only you could get your nuclear war. Wow, that would prove you right. Dream big, little guy!

The above idiot "considers" criticism of the orange moron, lying piece of shit in the oval office the SAME as wanting a nuclear war?

How fucked up have these Trump cult members become?

The above idiot "considers" criticism of the orange moron, lying piece of shit in the oval office the SAME as wanting a nuclear war?

How fucked up have these Trump cult members become?

Strawman. There is no possible way to get that out of what I said. The shit you're pulling out of your ass? Leave it there ...

He isn't sitting on his ass pretending to lead like the Magic Kenyan.....he is trying to solve a 50 year old crises on the Korean Peninsula....the same one all the other waste of time presidents of the past were too afraid to fix....
N. Korea did not test a thermos nuclear mega nuke until Obama was out of office and trump had become the new President, not did Kim test his ICBM capable of reaching the USA until Obama had left and trump was the new President. It was not a coincidence.

That's your conception of logic, I imagine.

N. Korea did not test a thermos nuclear mega nuke until Obama was out of office and trump had become the new President, not did Kim test his ICBM capable of reaching the USA until Obama had left and trump was the new President. It was not a coinciden

NO.....I believe that KJU's testing of those weapons and delivery systems occurred soon after Trump squirmed his way into the WH, and such was under the silent nod of BOTH Russia and China who have played Trump like a squeaky fiddle that needs lots of tuning.
You believe that because you're a moron.

He isn't sitting on his ass pretending to lead like the Magic Kenyan.....he is trying to solve a 50 year old crises on the Korean Peninsula....the same one all the other waste of time presidents of the past were too afraid to fix....
N. Korea did not test a thermos nuclear mega nuke until Obama was out of office and trump had become the new President, not did Kim test his ICBM capable of reaching the USA until Obama had left and trump was the new President. It was not a coincidence.

What the fuck is a "thermos [sic] nuclear mega nuke?"

The added s on thermo is a typo. If you knew what a thermonuclear weapon was you may have realized I was referring to a 2nd generation nuke that uses fusion instead of fission and creates a bomb many time the power of a fission bomb.
The point was that although N. Korea testing their mega bomb does not prove they developed it under Trump, it only proves they tested it and announced to the world that they had it. The same with their ICBM. They felt comfortable with bringing it into the picture under trump. Hence, they became a thermonuclear power with ICBM capability under trump.
They still have these weapons and ICBM's despite claims by trump that he has resolved the issue.

Must be when a bit too much gin is put in the thermos with coffee.

The added s on thermo is a typo. If you knew what a thermonuclear weapon was you may have realized I was referring to a 2nd generation nuke that uses fusion instead of fission and creates a bomb many time the power of a fission bomb.
The point was that although N. Korea testing their mega bomb does not prove they developed it under Trump, it only proves they tested it and announced to the world that they had it. The same with their ICBM. They felt comfortable with bringing it into the picture under trump. Hence, they became a thermonuclear power with ICBM capability under trump.
They still have these weapons and ICBM's despite claims by trump that he has resolved the issue.
I should have added that a hydrogen bomb is a fusion bomb. The reference to a poster of the word "gin" reminded me of that.

Got to love the left wing echo chamber. Unfortunately for you, not one of the pieces of gibberish you posted has a thing to do with the topic at hand.

There are probably a couple of dozen people who have a clue what has been negotiated on NK, neither you or I are among them. Of course as a partisan propagandist, you'll never admit how clueless you are.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

They had already tested bombs and ballistic missiles when Obama was on the throne, so your "logic" is a nonsequitur.

Trump declares North Korea 'no longer a nuclear threat' - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump declared Wednesday that the North Korean regime no longer poses a nuclear threat following his summit with Kim Jong Un, even though the meeting produced no verifiable proof that the rogue regime will discontinue its nuclear program.

In a series of tweets, Trump sought to take political credit for the summit but risked undermining the US strategy in the region.
"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

-----------------

Wow, just like that. Donald ended a nuclear threat. Do you believe him?

I would say such a declaration is rather premature.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump declared Wednesday that the North Korean regime no longer poses a nuclear threat following his summit with Kim Jong Un, even though the meeting produced no verifiable proof that the rogue regime will discontinue its nuclear program.

In a series of tweets, Trump sought to take political credit for the summit but risked undermining the US strategy in the region.
"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

-----------------

Of course not. Such statements like that just make him seem like a clown.

-----------------

They're not for now

Forum List

Back