Who here believes that the Tea Party is a grassroots organization?

You've got the wrong party idiot... Im for lower taxes and cutting spending :cuckoo:

Get it straight or STFU.

You're for lower taxes for the rich, sure, but not for the working poor such as Stephanie and many other of your fellow cons on this site. Unless of course you don't plan to vote for Romney.

oh brother..leave me out of your stupid postings, thanks

I'm just trying to keep your taxes from having to go up because you're too dumb to advocate on your own behalf. No need to thank me.

You're for lower taxes for the rich, sure, but not for the working poor such as Stephanie and many other of your fellow cons on this site. Unless of course you don't plan to vote for Romney.

I'm just trying to keep your taxes from having to go up because you're too dumb to advocate on your own behalf. No need to thank me.

listen jerkoff, your hardon for me is your own idiot problem, now kindly go fuck off and die
you aren't worth the time of day...dismissed

listen jerkoff, your hardon for me is your own idiot problem, now kindly go fuck off and die

Oooh and I'm the mean and nasty one? Project much?

So let's sum you up.

1) You're poor - "The reason our country is fucked up is because of poor people like you"
2) You're dumb - You are supporting politicans who blame you for the countries problems and think that making you pay more while giving millionaires tax cuts will make your life better.
3) You're ignorant - You don't even want to discuss the huge gaping hole of logic that is your belief system.
4) You're just a mean asshole - You wish death on me for pointing out that you are extremely misguided. If you weren't you'd discuss that, but deep down you know you are but rather than discuss, you wish death on me.

This is said from time to time, but literally you are the problem with this country. You are easily brainwashed and support people who don't support you and will defend those people blindly and stubbornly to the bitter end and you'd rather see harm come to someone that disagrees with you, rather than discuss the issues.

So let's sum you up.

1) You're poor - "The reason our country is fucked up is because of poor people like you"
2) You're dumb - You are supporting politicans who blame you for the countries problems and think that making you pay more while giving millionaires tax cuts will make your life better.
3) You're ignorant - You don't even want to discuss the huge gaping hole of logic that is your belief system.
4) You're just a mean asshole - You wish death on me for pointing out that you are extremely misguided. If you weren't you'd discuss that, but deep down you know you are but rather than discuss, you wish death on me.

This is said from time to time, but literally you are the problem with this country. You are easily brainwashed and support people who don't support you and will defend those people blindly and stubbornly to the bitter end and you'd rather see harm come to someone that disagrees with you, rather than discuss the issues.

Stefunny:

Attachments

• $melted.jpg
    $melted.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 28
You're an idiot. Cocksucker has nothing to do with gay or straight. There are definitely those that enjoy it, but I don't think 100% of my gay friends would say that they love sucking dick.

Besides, it's a simple pejorative for Mitt. I could use "asshole," "slimeball," "money worshiping dickface," "Liar," "Guy Who Will Institute Dumb Fucking Fiscal Policy That's Proven Not To Work." Etc.

Says the boards best cocksucker.

Touche.

But if I'm making all you Conservative Fucfaces angry, I feel like I'm doing my own small part for the Universe, and indeed for Jesus Christ our lord and savior as well.

Far from making me angry, you have to be important to do that. These message boards are for fun.

Says the boards best cocksucker.

Touche.

But if I'm making all you Conservative Fucfaces angry, I feel like I'm doing my own small part for the Universe, and indeed for Jesus Christ our lord and savior as well.

Far from making me angry, you have to be important to do that. These message boards are for fun.

Yup. However, you're hardly representative of the trolls on the right. And by hardly, I mean you are not.

So let's sum you up.

oooo, lookie, you got a fan club...aren't you SPECIAL

Three plus years and how much more are the rich paying today, than when Bush was in office?

Three plus years and how much more are the rich paying today, than when Bush was in office?

You tell me and then go ahead and make whatever point you're trying to make.

Your claim is if Romney gets elected the rich will pay less in taxes, it is the same rate today as it was under Bush was it not? So what is the difference?

You tell me and then go ahead and make whatever point you're trying to make.

Your claim is if Romney gets elected the rich will pay less in taxes, it is the same rate today as it was under Bush was it not? So what is the difference?

Yes, Obama has been unsuccessful in raising taxes on the rich. Romney would like to decrease that number further or at the very least keep it consistent again but all the while increasing it for the poor and middle class. That's the difference.

Yes. I had one just now. That you're a fucking idiot for being a Conservative. Oh wait, unless you love racism, homophobia and a fucked up Middle Class. Then you're not an idiot, you're a just a douchebag.

Yawn...

A stupid leftist, how common.

So stupid, which banned leftist troll are you?

Originally the Tea Party was a grass roots organization.
The party now has been co-opted by the old Republicans.
Want proof, just look at who the Tea Party are now endorsing.

No, it's you who want's higher taxes for the working people.

Sure, you call us "rich." In you world, my 6 figure salary makes me rich, but Oprah and Clooney having 8 figure salaries DON'T make them rich - because they support Obama.They're just regular folk, so is Matt Damon and George Soros, not like evil bastards pulling down $200K a year - we're the ones you want to punish.

Bullshit.

You want my taxes to double or triple. You're just trying to keep Oprah Winfrey from paying more taxes.

No, it's you who want's higher taxes for the working people.

Sure, you call us "rich." In you world, my 6 figure salary makes me rich, but Oprah and Clooney having 8 figure salaries DON'T make them rich - because they support Obama.They're just regular folk, so is Matt Damon and George Soros, not like evil bastards pulling down $200K a year - we're the ones you want to punish.

Why do you support the XXXXX?

You see how what I said had nothing to do with what you said either? Fun, huh?

Bullshit.

You want my taxes to double or triple. You're just trying to keep Oprah Winfrey from paying more taxes.

How can you triple 0? That's still 0. Don't worry, you still won't have to pay anything. We can increase your taxes by 10000x, it's still 0, moocher.

Forum List

Back