Who here believes that the Tea Party is a grassroots organization?

Sounds like you're butthurt. Good, good.

Ha. You guys got your asses handed to you in 2008 and were so incensed that you gave your party over to the most wacky, zealous and unhinged fringe elements of your party, and have been either actively or tacitly approving the continuance of the dumbest fucking Presidential conspiracy theory of all time ever since.

Yeah. We're the ones who were "butthurt" alright.

Yeah, people who love freedom are soooo scary, right?

Who is actually doing something about changing congress? 87 new congressmen.
OWS just marching around trashing things, costing city's millions in cops and clean ups and not doing anything at all to change congress.

By "doing something about changing Congress" you mean "becoming obstacles to any kind of compromise, thereby completely negating the entire purpose for the legislative body in the first place" right? Because that's what they're doing, the stubborn fuckfaced trolls.

Senator Reid is doing a fine job of being an obstacle,not the House.

come on peach, you'll burst their little sheep bubble talking points

Ha. You guys got your asses handed to you in 2008 and were so incensed that you gave your party over to the most wacky, zealous and unhinged fringe elements of your party, and have been either actively or tacitly approving the continuance of the dumbest fucking Presidential conspiracy theory of all time ever since.

Way to conveniently ignore the drubbing you wacky, zealous and unhinged fringe little children took in '10. :lol:

Don't forget that 4 Tea party losses in 2010 are what fucked up the GOP's chance to win the Senate.

Yes, the Tea Party definitely has an abundance of dope(s), don't they?

OWS just marching around trashing things, costing city's millions in cops and clean ups and not doing anything at all to change congress.

By "doing something about changing Congress" you mean "becoming obstacles to any kind of compromise, thereby completely negating the entire purpose for the legislative body in the first place" right? Because that's what they're doing, the stubborn fuckfaced trolls.

I think she meant that they have been passing statutes that have been sitting on Harry Reids desk while he blatantly ignores any debate.

So you guys have been getting all violent for the past year because you are happy with the way things are?

So you guys have been getting all violent for the past year because you are happy with the way things are?

That guy's only purpose here is to further browbeat what he doesn't like. His Moniker is a clue. :eusa_shhh:

Most of those bills aren't really jobs bills though, Slappy. They're mostly deregulation bills, with no specific aim at creating any jobs. Just another way to get rich people and corporations more money. You know, like Republicans do.

And I can't stop laughing at this idea that the whole Leftist movement is violent because of a few OWS people losing their shit. Does that mean that every Right Winger is an abortion doctor killer?

Correct...and a 'MORMON' the left doesn't seem to have a problem with.

I don't give a fuck about Mitt being a Mormon. There are so many fucking reasons to not vote for him that Mormon doesn't even register. That said, he is a guy who believes in going to another planet after we die. Which is batshit crazy.

I don't give a fuck about Mitt being a Mormon. There are so many fucking reasons to not vote for him that Mormon doesn't even register. That said, he is a guy who believes in going to another planet after we die. Which is batshit crazy.

ConservaTwerps reasons not to vote for Romney:

• He's an enemy of the party

why is it crazy? you already came from one, didn't you?

Nice try, fuckstick.

It's more like:

• He's a bully, both in his work at Bain and in his work as a kid, bullying gay kids, and in his treatment of sick dogs (character issues count, I thought, Conservatives?)
  • He loves money more than anything else
  • He's a failed Massachusetts Governor (Where exactly did they rate in jobs creation under his administration, again?)
  • He has no opinions of his own, is programmed to spout the talking points du jour
  • He's a liar, and is running one of the scummiest, lie-packed campaigns in forever
  • He wants to take us back to the utterly failed economic policies of the Bush era
  • He's pro-life
  • He doesn't believe in Evolution
  • He's anti-marriage equality

And that's just the shit off the top of my fuckin' head, ya'all.

Nice try, fuckstick.

It's more like:

• He's a bully, both in his work at Bain and in his work as a kid, bullying gay kids, and in his treatment of sick dogs (character issues count, I thought, Conservatives?)
  • He loves money more than anything else
  • He's a failed Massachusetts Governor (Where exactly did they rate in jobs creation under his administration, again?)
  • He has no opinions of his own, is programmed to spout the talking points du jour
  • He's a liar, and is running one of the scummiest, lie-packed campaigns in forever
  • He wants to take us back to the utterly failed economic policies of the Bush era
  • He's pro-life
  • He doesn't believe in Evolution
  • He's anti-marriage equality
And that's just the shit off the top of my fuckin' head, ya'all.

How long you been givin' head junior?

Thought you stated you didn't care? Only batshit crazy is YOU.:eusa_hand:

I don't care, Old McStinkballs. I just wanted to point out how crazy religion is. If Reid believes that science-fiction bullshit, then he believes some batshit crazy shit himself.

But Mitt's still a cocksucker. No matter what.

Way to conveniently ignore the drubbing you wacky, zealous and unhinged fringe little children took in '10. :lol:

Don't forget that 4 Tea party losses in 2010 are what fucked up the GOP's chance to win the Senate.

Yeah, the House went from Democratic control, to Republican control. The Senate went from 40 Republicans to 47 Republicans and New york's brilliant assessment is that the Tea Party cost the Republicans four races.

What a brilliant deductions by the left, please continue to think this way, it is serving you and the Democratic Party well.

Thought you stated you didn't care? Only batshit crazy is YOU.:eusa_hand:

I don't care, Old McStinkballs. I just wanted to point out how crazy religion is. If Reid believes that science-fiction bullshit, then he believes some batshit crazy shit himself.

But Mitt's still a cocksucker. No matter what.

All these sexual refrences with you son...Seek help...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back