Who here has an air fryer?

I got it for fries... and I stopped eating fries.

Food seems more bland when air fried.

What sort of stuff are you cooking in it?
Air ! No calories, cooks fast.GLUTEN FREE !

Gluten is never free ... you pay for good gluten.

81V2THjoqJL._SX425_.jpg

Are they worth the time or $?
Yes, but it takes a number of experiments to get the temp/cook time right. The manual is worthless and so are a lot of youtube vids on the subject.

It does a good job of cooking, but the batches are pretty small. Recommended for single serving only.

Yes, but it takes a number of experiments to get the temp/cook time right. The manual is worthless and so are a lot of youtube vids on the subject.

It does a good job of cooking, but the batches are pretty small. Recommended for single serving only.
That’s good because I’ll be using it for myself. The GF said she wants one if I like it. :)

I got one for Christmas several years ago....Emeril brand from QVC. Good for frozen fries, onion rings, and pre cooked wings from sams club. I line the pan with a sheet of foil so cleanup is easy.

That’s good because I’ll be using it for myself. The GF said she wants one if I like it. :)
Then I think you'll both be happy. Unless she is a vegan or something and your crisping wings in it right before she wants to do a fluff burger with a side of corn-cob frittatas.

Then I think you'll both be happy. Unless she is a vegan or something and your crisping wings in it right before she wants to do a fluff burger with a side of corn-cob frittatas.
I wouldn’t date a vegan.

Forum List

Back