Who here has NOT been jabbed....

Then kindly point measles outbreaks due to breakthrough cases.
Are you joking? Read through the measles outbreak in 2017… mostly unvaccinated but a few vaccinated as well. You’re really being misled if you think any vaccine is 100% effective and therefore if any vaccine isn’t 100% effective it’s not a vaccine. Don’t buy in to the loyalty test. It’s not. It’s a science decision.

Are you joking? Read through the measles outbreak in 2017… mostly unvaccinated but a few vaccinated as well. You’re really being misled if you think any vaccine is 100% effective and therefore if any vaccine isn’t 100% effective it’s not a vaccine. Don’t buy in to the loyalty test. It’s not. It’s a science decision.

Unless I missed something only 1 person, who was only partially vaccinated, would fit the bill.

Why I have not been jabbed and intend not to be:

1. The jabs are not vaccines. They are untested experimental mRNA treatments that manipulate cells to make copies of the Covid spike protein.

2. We have virtually no information on how these treatments interact with the various medicines and health conditions we may have.

3. They are proving to be increasingly ineffective as the vaxxed are reinfected.

4. They are proving to be increasingly dangerous as Antibody-Dependent Enhancement causes severe consequences in the vaxxed.

5. The government is using Covid to implement fascist policies.

6. I will not be threatened or coerced into having something I do not want injected into my body.

7. I will not comply and I will engage in Civil Disobedience in opposition to the Leftwing Fascist tyranny that is a far greater threat to us than a season endemic virus.

Unless I missed something only 1 person, who was only partially vaccinated, would fit the bill.
You misread. They mentioned the unvaxxed. So all the ones that were not called unvaxxed were break throughs. About half.

Here is another outbreak that overtly calls it out.
Sixteen of 28 confirmed cases of measles in this outbreak were breakthrough infections.

You misread. They mentioned the unvaxxed. So all the ones that were not called unvaxxed were break throughs. About half.

Here is another outbreak that overtly calls it out.
Sixteen of 28 confirmed cases of measles in this outbreak were breakthrough infections.
I did not misread, there is no direct mention beyond that one half vaccinated person of a single case of breakthrough. You are inferring information that is not given.

I did not misread, there is no direct mention beyond that one half vaccinated person of a single case of breakthrough. You are inferring information that is not given.
Ok. You’re right. I read more closely. Here you go. There were 3 break through cases. Shows how effective the vaccinations are but not perfect.

Among the 65 confirmed cases, the median patient age was 21 months (range = 3 months–49 years). Patients were residents of Hennepin, Ramsey, LeSueur, and Crow Wing counties. During April 10–May 31, confirmed measles patients were identified in five schools, 12 child care centers, three health care facilities, and numerous households; an estimated 8,250 persons were potentially exposed to measles in these settings. Rash onset dates ranged from March 30–May 27, 2017. Sixty-two (95%) cases were identified in unvaccinated persons, including 50 (77%) in children aged ≥12 months (i.e., age-eligible for MMR vaccination). U.S.-born children of Somali descent (Somali children) accounted for 55 (85%) of the cases. Among the three patients with a history of measles vaccination, all had received 2 MMR doses before illness onset. As of May 31, 20 (31%) patients had been hospitalized, primarily for treatment of dehydration or pneumonia; no deaths had been reported.

1631389901412.png

Forum List

Back