Who here has NOT been jabbed....

One of my friends had her second shot yesterday. Said it made her legs and back hurt so bad she could barely walk. And made her eyes burn.

So…what kind of shot does that?

The same one that made someone I know have a massive female bleed the day she got hers.

Only NOW are they doing investigation into "menstrual problems". Right. Does this sound like a normal vaccine to anyone?

The real tragedy begins when they start to chart everyone's miscarriage due to this poison. Because yeah, those happened. Count on that.

This isn't about an election. It's about a nation awash in money not being prepared for a pandemic. As an American I'm calling that shameful, irresponsible, and downright embarrassing. My flagpole now flies empty because of it. BTW I didn't cast a vote in the last election. Proudly

The same one that made someone I know have a massive female bleed the day she got hers.

Only NOW are they doing investigation into "menstrual problems". Right. Does this sound like a normal vaccine to anyone?

The real tragedy begins when they start to chart everyone's miscarriage due to this poison. Because yeah, those happened. Count on that.
Then why has ACOG endorsed the vaccine for pregnant women?

Then why has ACOG endorsed the vaccine for pregnant women?

Why have any of them? Why has the AAP endorsed it for boys aged 12-15, when their odds of being hospitalized for myocarditis is greater than their odds of being hospitalized for covid?

I suspect it's partly pressure from Big Pharma, their accrediting institutions and the Moral Panic. I've attached an email that went around to drs warning them that if they give out "misinformation" they can lose their board certificiation.

Attachments

• AAP News.jpg
    AAP News.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 23
Eventually?

THIS IS WHAT IT IS ABOUT. . . This is the technocratic police state that they will bring here. . . if Americans do not band together to resist. IT IS NOT ABOUT A VACCINE.

o1-a1-2-jpg.535819

I pay attention to what is happening HERE, and around the world. Folks here? They are distracted by the Consortium and the Cabal. . . they don't have a clue what is really going on.

Planned Expansion of Facial Recognition by US Agencies Called 'Disturbing'​

"Face surveillance is so invasive of privacy, so discriminatory against people of color, and so likely to trigger false arrests, that the government should not be using face surveillance at all," said one privacy advocate.
And when they, the people who support this, do get a clue, I hope they become the most miserable creatures on the planet. "The comfort you demanded is now mandatory. Shut up. Be happy. At last, everything is done for you". I hope I am alive to see the anguish.

Last edited:
Funny, every time I've been called a conspiracy theorist, it's been as a desperate last resort by someone who could not prove me wrong.
Funny, that is EXACTLY what EVERY conspiracy nut says every time his silly shit isn't taken seriously.

Funny, that is EXACTLY what EVERY conspiracy nut says every time his silly shit isn't taken seriously.

In case you're referencing my post, here's the preprint study on boys, vaccines and covid hospitalizations:

And here:

To shed light on this question, the U.S. National Institutes of Health encourages researchers to investigate whether COVID-19 vaccines can induce changes in menstruation. In April 2021, Kate Clancy, a professor of anthropology at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and Katharine Lee, a public health researcher at the Washington University School of Medicine, launched a social media survey to investigate these effects. After collecting more than 140,000 reports on menstrual irregularities, the researchers are now documenting and studying these cases.

How convenient. A forum for the truths that the radical leftists cannot disprove.
So I did a quick Google search. Sure enough the vaccine can effect your vision. Plus in the Mayo Clinic article it talks about swollen lymph nodes which my friend also said she experienced. Plus the vaccine can lead to Guillain barre syndrome which can put you in a wheel chair.

Last edited:
So I did a quick Google search. Sure enough the vaccine can effect your vision. Plus in the Mayo Clinic article it talks about swollen lymph nodes which my friend also said she experienced. Plus the vaccine can lead to Guillain barre syndrome which can put you in a wheel chair.

And that's google! Just think if you'd used duckduckgo or yandex! Thanks for caring enough to do the research. Another search direction for side effects is "cytokine storm". I experienced this the last time I had a vaccine, 25 years ago, and my doctor said it could well have killed me. There are many symptoms that would come under the heading of cytokine storm.

And that's google! Just think if you'd used duckduckgo or yandex! Thanks for caring enough to do the research. Another search direction for side effects is "cytokine storm". I experienced this the last time I had a vaccine, 25 years ago, and my doctor said it could well have killed me. There are many symptoms that would come under the heading of cytokine storm.
Yep. And apparently the vaccines are linked to cases of Bell’s palsy as well.
These shots are not safe.

Would you believe John’s Hopkins? Or is Facebook your resource. :rolleyes:

I have the "intellectual curiosity" to ask WHY the CDC has not updated the fraud vax DEATH count since mid July, when the "safe" vax had already murdered 11,900 Americans that the CDC admitted....

Yep. And apparently the vaccines are linked to cases of Bell’s palsy as well.
These shots are not safe.

"Not safe" barely begins to cover it.

Forum List

Back