Who here has NOT been jabbed....

On the other hand there may be long term consequences if one gets infected by the virus. This will start to happen as well perhaps.

"Not safe" barely begins to cover it.
GBS only applies to adenovirus vaccines and is extremely rare.
For bells palsey, there isnt enough data.
6az85eue25m71.jpg

hell of a lot safer than getting covid.

6az85eue25m71.jpg

You are confused Moon Bat.

The largestest demographics that are not vaccinated are the fucking Negroes.

They are also the core voting block of the filthy Democrat Party.

The Democrats are the one that are losing voters.

However ,the shits are going to lose a lot more voters because Americans don't like government oppression and being told what they have to do.

President Potatohead fucked up real bad with his vaccine mandates. That dumbass has been fucking up a lot lately, hasn't he? No wonder his approval ratings are in the gutter.

And when they, the people who support this, do get a clue, I hope they become the most miserable creatures on the planet. "The comfort you demanded is now mandatory. Shut up. Be happy. At last, everything is done for you". I hope I am alive to see the anguish.

I don't. The folks most susceptible to being victims of a cults, are usually those who are the most afraid, those who most depend on institutions, systems of control, and leaders. . . they are the victims.

I have pity for them, the spiritually evolved and free thinkers, and those in the enlightened state of being, for those that follow Abrahamic religions, who would understand, it is the pitying thing to do.

Among the esoteric wise men, there is ancient wisdom that posits;

“They teach that he who hates shall be hated, and that the one who gets angry shall be punished by anger, and that all sin is punished by it and not for it”

What I do hope, is that those who ARE aware of what they are doing? DO SEE JUSTICE, eventually, either here, or in the here after.

I don't. The folks most susceptible to being victims of a cults, are usually those who are the most afraid, those who most depend on institutions, systems of control, and leaders. . . they are the victims.

I have pity for them, the spiritually evolved and free thinkers, and those in the enlightened state of being, for those that follow Abrahamic religions, who would understand, it is the pitying thing to do.

Among the esoteric wise men, there is ancient wisdom that posits;

“They teach that he who hates shall be hated, and that the one who gets angry shall be punished by anger, and that all sin is punished by it and not for it”

What I do hope, is that those who ARE aware of what they are doing? DO SEE JUSTICE, eventually, either here, or in the here after.
You are far more balanced than I, I think. I sometimes aspire to reaching for more balance.

Then he'll get another one.
He may. . .

And that may work in Europe and Australia. . .

But eventually? Even in the DNC and liberal parties, IMO? You won't be able to keep fudging the data on this forever, the reality will be, folks will catch on. They will be able to OBSERVE, with their own faculties what is happening in their own communities vis-à-vis the disease and unconstitutional seizure of their civil rights and civil liberties.

They will understand that the jab is causing immunosuppressive conditions, and they will stop, regardless of the actions of the police state.

There is prophecy in many spiritual traditions that support the fact, that America is the place that overturns this tyranny. The Luciferian agenda won't triumph. Sorry buddy.

The seeds of the resistance to this were planted when the creator planned the meeting of Enlightenment Values to the culture of the Great Law and the Peacemaker. There is no place for Authoritarianism in this land. . . sorry pal.

He may. . .

And that may work in Europe and Australia. . .

But eventually? Even in the DNC and liberal parties, IMO? You won't be able to keep fudging the data on this forever, the reality will be, folks will catch on. They will be able to OBSERVE, with their own faculties what is happening in their own communities vis-à-vis the disease and unconstitutional seizure of their civil rights and civil liberties.

They will understand that the jab is causing immunosuppressive conditions, and they will stop, regardless of the actions of the police state.

There is prophecy in many spiritual traditions that support the fact, that America is the place that overturns this tyranny. The Luciferian agenda won't triumph. Sorry buddy.

The seeds of the resistance to this were planted when the creator planned the meeting of Enlightenment Values to the culture of the Great Law and the Peacemaker. There is no place for Authoritarianism in this land. . . sorry pal.
You're assuming that there is potential for the slaves to break the intellectual chains that have held them tightly for generations -- the grasp of the Holy Glowing Rectangle will not easily be broken.

Most of the anti-vaxxers have either had Covid or have gotten the jab

If you have had neither and you listen these cynical bastards… you deserve what happens to you

6az85eue25m71.jpg

This graphic is why I no longer give a shit about convincing them. I tried, they're too stupid.

Now I just hope they all get it and die. It brings our collective IQ up, clears out the riff-raff, eliminates Trumpers, and will result in ever larger Democratic wins.

You are why we need them. All of antivaxers are mass murderers. Fuck you all. I hope you all get it and die, slowly.
Bad Karma fool to say such things....vaxxed and your vax will fade or one of the virus mutations will get you.

You want to lock a certain population out of society and would let them starve to death.

Yeah, I’m a bit nervous
Nah, i want them fed. And housed. Mostly I want them to get vaccinated and fewer people to get sick and die. You make the mistake of thinking you are normal, and so you assume others are amoral, unethical shitgibbons like you. We aren't.

Olivia Newton-John shocked everyone when she said she won't be getting the vaccine. "Not at this point, no," the "Grease" star, who is battling stage four cancer, told The Herald Sun. She didn't elaborate her reason, but her daughter Chloe Lattanzi shared the same opinion, saying without evidence, "I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I'm anti putting mercury and pesticides in my body, which are in a lot of vaccines." The 35-year-old added, "To me, real medicine is what comes from the earth. I think people trust vaccines because the doctor says it is safe, I used to."

Forum List

Back