Who here supports BLM?

Do you support BLM?

• Total voters
You are a troll and you are trying to wing it! You are unable to explain why your metaphor is relevant to BLM. That is on you, not me.
Even if 99% of the protests were peaceful the only ones anyone cares about are the violent ones. Just like my metaphor. This isn’t that hard to figure out.

Just stop.
The riots that occurred after George Floyd was murdered by cops had ZERO to do with Jan 6

No one is claiming that MAGArats who did not assault police or enter the Capitol or PLAN to attack the Capitol should be arrested.

Just stop.
The riots that occurred after George Floyd was murdered by cops had ZERO to do with Jan 6

No one is claiming that MAGArats who did not assault police or enter the Capitol or PLAN to attack the Capitol should be arrested.
Is anyone claiming BLM protestors who weren’t violent shoukd be arrested?

Just stop.

You still with that bullshit?

Leftard lies are getting more transparent by the day.

J6 had EVERYTHING to do with George Floyd, fuckface.

This has been explained to you at least three times, yet you keep coming back with the same goofball narrative. There's something wrong with you, you're a glutton for punishment.

Oh yeah, you're the same one who believes Hunter's pics were photoshopped. lol :p

J6 had EVERYTHING to do with George Floyd, fuckface.

This has been explained to you at least three times, yet you keep coming back with the same goofball narrative. There's something wrong with you, you're a glutton for punishment.
Saying shit don't make it true.

LOL.

That is the response to facts? Nu uh, I didn't see it!

That amounts to global warming is false 'cause I went outside and it was cold today. Sorry that presenting a few facts destroys your silly assertions.
There were over a 1000 arrests and 300 people convicted. None of the videos showed a peaceful crowd.

I don't oppose their stated mission and their legal right to protest.

"Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes."

“Rioting is not protesting. Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is not protesting ... it’s lawlessness, plain and simple,” said Biden.

Said BLM too?

There were over a 1000 arrests and 300 people convicted. None of the videos showed a peaceful crowd.
300 conviction out of over 10,000 protesters.

So, were you trying to prove my point or was this supposed to support your contention?

Because if you thin kit supports you then you are going to need more than that silly statement.

So, were you trying to prove my point or was this supposed to support your contention?

Because if you thin kit supports you then you are going to need more than that silly statement.
There’s video evidence of more than 300 people who committed crimes during the BLM protests.

Those 10,000 protestors were not peaceful. If they weren't taking part in direct violence, they were MAGA big mouths exacerbating the problem.

Those 10,000 protestors were not peaceful. If they weren't taking part in direct violence, they were MAGA big mouths exacerbating the problem.
Ah, because you say so.

Well, all those BLM protesters are all violent then, because I say so. The burning cars and buildings with no one caught certainly supports that contention. Unlike the Jan 6th riot where there is extensive camera coverage to the point I am unaware there are any major crimes that went unsolved. We know a lot of the BLM violence was unsolved.

So we are just getting deeper and deeper into how you are treating this with a complete double standard. And I still note you are avoiding the other comparison because there is no way you are going to identify the KKK as 'peaceful' though they are more peaceful than BLM and would have to be such under your own standard.

Just stop.

Someone or some entity jumpstarted those riots.

Forum List

Back