Who Here Was Onboard With The Donald From Day One

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I knew The Donald was going to destroy ZOG as soon as he announced he was running.

I knew The Donald was going to destroy ZOG as soon as he announced he was running.

Wasn't on board on day one, I'm not on board now and I won't be on board on election day if he's the nominee.

Which he probably won't be. He's barely beating Cruz in most States. As Rubio and Kasich drop out whenver they do, Cruz will get most of their supporters

Wasn't on board on day one, I'm not on board now and I won't be on board on election day if he's the nominee.

Which he probably won't be. He's barely beating Cruz in most States. As Rubio and Kasich drop out whenver they do, Cruz will get most of their supporters
The majority of Rubio supporters have already migrated elsewhere.
Florida will be his finish. Kasich is not looking that good and Ohio could be his. If not for Cruz and his home state of Texas he would be doing VERY badly.

So you're voting for Hillary.

The majority of Rubio supporters have already migrated elsewhere.
Florida will be his finish. Kasich is not looking that good and Ohio could be his. If not for Cruz and his home state of Texas he would be doing VERY badly.

None of that gets Trump above where he is now or contradicts anything I said. As for Cruz, despite the hoopla, check out the delegate counts

Um, OK? I'm not clear if this is a serious question you misfired on by not addressing what I said or a snarky one that you didn't address what I said and you think Trump will win

I was not fully on board with Trump, but I favor Trump or Rubio. No one else can beat Hillary in the General Election.

What will really get people on board with their party, is when the running mates will be announced, so it will get a lot more interesting before it gets dull. I'm excited to see whom is vying for the VP seat.

Again - so long as Hillary does not get it. She is way too liberal for my taste - and I like my guns, which if she becomes President, she will most certainly go after. And more than likely she will hurt American businesses, AND American jobs. If she is elected, expect American trade to dwindle more than what it already is.

***A country is supposed to export more than it imports.***

I thought the last Presidential Election was going to be a drama. This one is going to be even more, as the tension with the American voters is so high. The stress of whom will get the Democratic and Republican nomination is so great - not sense Bill Clintons second election, has people been so worried.

John McCain opted out this time. I wonder why?

I wonder if any of the candidates will pick a female running mate and pull a Geraldine Ferraro - Sarah Palin trick ; "A female running mate will most certainly put me in the White House." Three times is a charm......isn't it?

Do people really learn from history? That is the question.

Some political candidates do not think. Even political strategist inside American voters have a better idea than some of the Presidential candidates and their closest political advisers

Eyes will be glued to the TV this general election. Popular TV show ratings will not hold a candle to the night of November the 8th, 2016. Eyes will be glued.

Its going to be a show folks......most definitely !

Shadow 355

Um, OK? I'm not clear if this is a serious question you misfired on by not addressing what I said or a snarky one that you didn't address what I said and you think Trump will win
DD does serious. I do snarky. So what makes you think that c#nt can win?

I was not fully on board with Trump, but I favor Trump or Rubio. No one else can beat Hillary in the General Election.

What will really get people on board with their party, is when the running mates will be announced, so it will get a lot more interesting before it gets dull. I'm excited to see whom is vying for the VP seat.

Again - so long as Hillary does not get it. She is way too liberal for my taste - and I like my guns, which if she becomes President, she will most certainly go after. And more than likely she will hurt American businesses, AND American jobs. If she is elected, expect American trade to dwindle more than what it already is.

***A country is supposed to export more than it imports.***

I thought the last Presidential Election was going to be a drama. This one is going to be even more, as the tension with the American voters is so high. The stress of whom will get the Democratic and Republican nomination is so great - not sense Bill Clintons second election, has people been so worried.

John McCain opted out this time. I wonder why?

I wonder if any of the candidates will pick a female running mate and pull a Geraldine Ferraro - Sarah Palin trick ; "A female running mate will most certainly put me in the White House." Three times is a charm......isn't it?

Do people really learn from history? That is the question.

Some political candidates do not think. Even political strategist inside American voters have a better idea than some of the Presidential candidates and their closest political advisers

Eyes will be glued to the TV this general election. Popular TV show ratings will not hold a candle to the night of November the 8th, 2016. Eyes will be glued.

Its going to be a show folks......most definitely !

Shadow 355

Funny, they say the same every election, the most conservative candidate can't win. Reagan defied that twice, then Republicans stopped nominating conservatives and lost four of the last six. Empirical data isn't working out for your argument

The only one I said won't win in this discussion is Trump, and I said he won't win the nomination, but I didn't say can't and I said nothing about him in the general election. So i'm not sure what you're asking me. I don't object to "snarky" on principle, but sometime people won't know what you're talking about. Like now

The only one I said won't win in this discussion is Trump, and I said he won't win the nomination, but I didn't say can't and I said nothing about him in the general election. So i'm not sure what you're asking me. I don't object to "snarky" on principle, but sometime people won't know what you're talking about. Like now
You know we heard the same crap when Reagan ran. We had control of the White House for 12 years that time. And Carter was thought to be the worst ever.

Nah, you get used to saying President Trump, you may well have eight years to learn.

You know we heard the same crap when Reagan ran. We had control of the White House for 12 years that time. And Carter was thought to be the worst ever.

Nah, you get used to saying President Trump, you may well have eight years to learn.

You think Trump is like Reagan???

:lmao:

You think Trump is like Reagan???

:lmao:
Reagan beat the poll takers.
Trump IS beating the poll takers.
Reagan beat the press.
Trump IS beating the press.
Reagan had the PEOPLES support.
Trump HAS the PEOPLES support.
The RNC hated Reagan.
The RNC hates Trump.

Reagan IS an RNC legend today.
Trump will be an RNC legend soon.

Read this and said probably not:
upload_2016-3-9_12-41-40.png

Trump has a history of sueing everyone and he didn't stop this.

Read this and said probably not:
View attachment 66463

Trump has a history of sueing everyone and he didn't stop this.
And she has already RECANTED that story saying she made it to get even.

Get even for rape you mean...

Did Trump not give a crap load of cash after that and was he providing child support as well.... Daddy doesn't pay much from behind bars...

This way higher proof on anything presented to Clinton by the asshat RWers...

Forum List

Back