Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

I posted each of the incidents. You’re welcome to explain which one(s) are wrong, but you won’t.
Most of those were not even in Texas and you listed one that wasn't even a mass shooting.

You lied and you know it. We average less than 1 mass shooting per year and we do not lead the nation in mass shootings in spite of our open border and population of 33 million people.

Most of those were not even in Texas and you listed one that wasn't even a mass shooting.

You lied and you know it. We average less than 1 mass shooting per year and we do not lead the nation in mass shootings in spite of our open border and population of 33 million people.
Most of them weren’t in Texas. Texas, however, had the most.

You’re not being rational here. This is actual data.

Most of them weren’t in Texas. Texas, however, had the most.

You’re not being rational here. This is actual data.
You continue lying and the data does not in any way support your claims.
I don’t need to. Law makers already made that happen whether you agree with it or not.
So it's just empty headed nonsense from the class idiot.

Thanks for clearing that up.

It does. Facts apparently upset you.
You continue lying and it gets old.,

1653889492947.png

With our population growing from 25-33 million over forty years we've had just 12 mass shootings and do not lead the nation either in total or per capita mass shootings.

Stop peddling lies.

Your opinion on this doesn’t matter, sorry.

You can throw your temper tantrum all you like.
The only tantrums I'm seeing are on the part of yourself and those of your ilk.

You peddle lies as fact and make claims you can't begin to support and when called for either you lie and hurl even more insults.

You have less credibility than a used car salesman.

You continue lying and it gets old.,

View attachment 651710

With our population growing from 25-33 million over forty years we've had just 12 mass shootings and do not lead the nation either in total or per capita mass shootings.

Stop peddling lies.
The data I posted is from the last 10 years, not the last 40 years.

You’re so irrational when presented with facts.

The only tantrums I'm seeing are on the part of yourself and those of your ilk.

You peddle lies as fact and make claims you can't begin to support and when called for either you lie and hurl even more insults.

You have less credibility than a used car salesman.
You keep saying they’re lies because your overly emotional. I posted my work. You have yet to explain how what I posted is a lie.

Carry on with your hissy fit.

Forum List

Back