Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

Apparently you don’t know the difference between an opinion and a fact. We don’t know if he would have illegally been able to purchase one. And we also need strict penalties for people who illegally sell them.

Post your evidence for believing he would be able to kill that many people with a truck that he crashed all by himself. He chose the gun for a reason - he wanted to do maximum damage. You just want to play stupid.

He could have done more damage in the same amount of time in the school with a couple of cans of gasoline and a lighter.

Creating a mass casualty event is easy and doesn't require a firearm of any type.

Still don’t know the difference between a fact and an opinion. Sad.
Simply a fact whether you accept it or not.

More than half a million firearms are stolen and sold on the illegal market among the criminal class each year. The country is literally awash in illegal guns being bought, sold, and traded every day.

I knew you didn't.

Did a gun save lives in the case of Ramos?
And could have potentially saved a lot more had one been employed against him sooner.

No BS or bravado but if I'd been one of the guys he took shots at coming from the funeral home he'd have never made it inside of the building.

I'd have simply retreated to my truck, grabbed a rifle and put him down or at least pinned him down till police arrived.

He could have done more damage in the same amount of time in the school with a couple of cans of gasoline and a lighter.

Creating a mass casualty event is easy and doesn't require a firearm of any type.
First link was a single incident during a festival.

Your second link was 5 dead during a parade.

Not a very compelling argument that this guy could have done more damage with a truck that he crashed all by himself.

Simply a fact whether you accept it or not.

More than half a million firearms are stolen and sold on the illegal market among the criminal class each year. The country is literally awash in illegal guns being bought, sold, and traded every day.
Stating that something is a fact doesn’t make it a fact.

First link was a single incident during a festival.

Your second link was 5 dead during a parade.

Not a very compelling argument that this guy could have done more damage with a truck that he crashed all by himself.
What was the total number of dead and wounded in each incident?

The only reason it's not compelling to you is the fact you don't want to accept any facts on the subject at all that don't end with disarming the public.

What was the total number of dead and wounded in each incident?

The only reason it's not compelling to you is the fact you don't want to accept any facts on the subject at all that don't end with disarming the public.
One was more than 22. One was less than 22. Was that the best you could do? Point at a single incident in a crowded festival and equate that with a guy who can’t drive killing as many people in a small town after school gets out?

Stupid argument.

The fact it's true makes it a fact.

Where do you think those half million guns stolen each year end up, on Mars?
There you go stating your opinion as a fact again.

The fact that there are so many stolen guns does not mean that anyone can illegally obtain a gun.

Apparently you’re not very good at reasoning. Yet I’m sure you believe it’s a fact that you are.

338 million people. Per capita that aint shit. For schools by themselves even less.

But you would punish the innocent for the acts of a few. Nope
I’m glad that you’re fine with the number of mass shooting deaths that Texas has. They’re still terrible at it compared to the other states.

Everything is bigger in Texas.

There you go stating your opinion as a fact again.

The fact that there are so many stolen guns does not mean that anyone can illegally obtain a gun.

Apparently you’re not very good at reasoning. Yet I’m sure you believe it’s a fact that you are.
I would point out that you're an absolute moron but that would be an insult to morons.

Find any dope dealer and you can find a gun you can buy illegally anywhere in the US.

Forum List

Back