Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.

Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's​

NO....He shouldn't have been here...he's here on a stolen citizenship. Cause and effect fucked the bleeding heart globalists on this one.

A complete fabrication on your part.

There's no evidence either ever sought psychiatric or psychological care and were rejected because they couldn't afford it.

Anyone who is dangerous to themselves or others can get free psychological/psychiatric care by simply going to an ER.

That is just a lie.
The ER very specifically does absolutely nothing related to mental health, because by definition it then is NOT an "emergency".
The ER will only do the minimum of what is required by law, and that does not include any psychiatric work.

Whether or not any of these shooters ever sought psychiatric help or not is something we will never know, but it is likely that anyone in enough pain to commit murder, likely had the pain for some time and would have preferred to find a different solution other than suicide.
If we had more health care access, the likely these individuals would have received help much sooner and never have gotten to the point of suicide.

That is just a lie.
The ER very specifically does absolutely nothing related to mental health, because by definition it then is NOT an "emergency".
The ER will only do the minimum of what is required by law, and that does not include any psychiatric work.

Whether or not any of these shooters ever sought psychiatric help or not is something we will never know, but it is likely that anyone in enough pain to commit murder, likely had the pain for some time and would have preferred to find a different solution other than suicide.
If we had more health care access, the likely these individuals would have received help much sooner and never have gotten to the point of suicide.
You are either a complete moron or an abject liar. Any 5150 case is taken directly to the ER for their initial evaluation.

The rest is you substituting baseless conjecture for fact.

Yet the most destructive mass shootings are done with rifles, not hand guns. Maybe we should limit who can legally purchase them just like we did with hand guns.
But only a few hundred are killed with rifles vs. thousands with hand guns. Why would you ignore larger problem, and legal age to purchase hand guns from a licensed dealer is 21. So again we that the laws don't work.

LMAO.. That sounds good. But the rights that's been taken away from all of us, we don't even recognize are missing.

BTW, what about the 19 childrens rights? They don't matter now. But what about the next 19 children. Do theirs matter? Or do you even care.

"Kill my kids. But don't take my guns."
Not to take away my rights or your rights. You see when those get taken away then we are talking about tens of millions of lives. What rights have been taken away that we don't notice?

But only a few hundred are killed with rifles vs. thousands with hand guns. Why would you ignore larger problem, and legal age to purchase hand guns from a licensed dealer is 21. So again we that the laws don't work.

Because the worst mass shootings, the ones where people are looking to do as much damage as possible, are typically done with rifles.

Hand guns are more likely used for killing specific targets for personal reasons, not as much people as possible.

Republican lawmakers agree with me.

Many more people are killed with knives, clubs and barehands than rifles.
Correct. Just not in mass killings.

The people who kill with knives are killing a specific target, not trying to maximize as much death as possible.

You wrote "when an 18 year old kid purchases two AR 15's a red flag should be raised". What is that mechanism for raising that flag?
At the point of sale only.... If a kid wants to drive then an adult needs to sign off on the license... It should be the same for guns and body armor sales but you don't need a data base for that.... Just set in place a condition of the sales transaction.....
And do not put words in my mouth and misquote me ever again dumbass....

Because the worst mass shootings, the ones where people are looking to do as much damage as possible, are typically done with rifles.

Hand guns are more likely used for killing specific targets for personal reasons, not as much people as possible.

Republican lawmakers agree with me.
But many more people, thousands more, are killed with handguns. So why any rights be taken away.

Fewer than 100 people on average annually are killed with rifles of all types.

Your fellow Republicans disagree. They believe in raising the age limit for long guns to 21.
If they actually believed in doing so they would have done it years ago.

It will of course make no actual difference in the long run, you can do just as much damage with a handgun as you can a long gun in a mass shooting.

Handguns are of course also much easier to conceal as you are working your way into position to begin.

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.

But how do you decide who's a whacko and who's not without a thorough psych exam, which no right wing wacko would ever pass? LOL

If they actually believed in doing so they would have done it years ago.

It will of course make no actual difference in the long run, you can do just as much damage with a handgun as you can a long gun in a mass shooting.

Handguns are of course also much easier to conceal as you are working your way into position to begin.
Obama had a super majority his first 2 years in office. They could have banned all kinds of gun they didn't. Have the Dems introduced a bill to ban all ARs like today?
But how do you decide who's a whacko and who's not without a thorough psych exam, which no right wing wacko would ever pass? LOL
But a left wing wacko would pass? Hell your team would just say anyone who votes GOP is a wacko and we have to confiscate their guns. Which is what you guys have always done and then genocide tens of millions. Your post is why we have guns and lots of them. You would kill us if we didn't have them.

Forum List

Back