Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

There’s not so many mass killings with knives, clubs, or barehands.

So…….they kill more people than mass public shooters with guns

Knives kill over 1,500 people every year…..

Mass public shooters on 2021….all 6 of them? Killed 43 people

Can you see that you have no case using mass public shooters?

So…….they kill more people than mass public shooters with guns

Knives kill over 1,500 people every year…..

Mass public shooters on 2021….all 6 of them? Killed 43 people

Can you see that you have no case using mass public shooters?
Explain that to your fellow Republicans who agree with me on raising the minimum age to purchase long guns.

This school shooter didn’t decide to murder a bunch of children with a knife or with his bare hands. He wanted to do maximum damage and that’s what we should be trying to prevent.

Explain that to your fellow Republicans who agree with me on raising the minimum age to purchase long guns.

This school shooter didn’t decide to murder a bunch of children with a knife or with his bare hands.

And doofus. He could have done the same thing with a pistol or shotgun

Yes, the Republican Party is the stupid party, the democrat party is the evil party

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.
Yawn. Projection and Virtue thread. No one has a damn crystal ball when they buy weapons. No one knows hes gonna use it to slaughter kids.

Op is playing the game if you support selling these guns you are a murderer.

Utter nonsense and tactic of the left.

Funny, other then a car which is highly regulated as are explosives, the rest are no where near as lethal at the range a firearm is. If you want to regulate firearms to the same degree as autos, you’d have a point. EVERYONE is dangerous with some controlled substances and items. The idea is to regulate all firearm sales, not just those from a dealer.

There is no legal means by which private sales of used items can be regulated.
It would violate the 4th and 5th amendments.

Cars and explosives are not really regulated at all.
If a person is psychotic or have criminal records, they have no problem obtaining cars or explosives.
All they do with explosives is keep a list of buyer names.
There is no background check, training proof, skill test, etc.
You just have to pay $60 for a permit.
{...
Anyone who procures, transports, or uses explosives in the state must also obtain a written permit from DCS or the fire marshal of the town where the activity is conducted. The permit must specify the:
1. purchaser's name,
2. amount of explosives purchased and transported,
3. explosive's purpose, and
4. number of years the permittee has been blasting.
This permit costs $60 and is valid for as long as is required to accomplish the explosive's purpose, but no more than a year. Finally, DCS must examine and approve all vehicles used to transport explosives. The inspection fee is $100 (CGS § 29-349(e)).
...}

And the point is that there is no point in trying to regulate only one of the means by which people can cause great harm to others. You either have to regulate all of them or none, and it makes are more sense to regulate the dangerous people instead of the means by which they might cause harm?

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.
No you cannot be pro 2nd Amendment while proposing restrictions on our rights to keep and bear, particularly preconditions.

He had a right to buy them, but he had no right to use them in a crime just like everyone has a right to buy a car but no right to run it through a crowd of people.

Forum List

Back