Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

His adolescents crimes should've prevented him from buying a gun. His age is another. Parents don't force their kids to grow up, which is why age requirements are apparently needed now a days.
I know a woman who's still raising her 30yr old druggy son. This kid was living with his grand parents, apparently because his own parents couldn't handle him.
A psych evaluation, from someone who know's WTF they're doing, could've pointed this out.
What crimes did he commit prior?

That would paint a more accurate picture of what we’re currently dealing with, which is not the same as it was 40 years ago.
What we're dealing with is murder. The first law passed did not stop it, and here we are 20,000 laws later dealing with the same old rhetoric.....One more law and we can fix it. LOL

LMAO... "Based on the current laws" means you trust the government and their laws, which has failed to keep children and other citizens safe. You have faith in something that's obviously failed.

The law allowed a psychopath to get a gun and kill children. I started a poll on this, on another thread, and so do most of the other radical right wingers.

Lives are first. 2A comes after.

This whole thread reeks of "You can kill my children, but you can't take my guns."
Wrong. Rights will not be surrendered under the guise of "safety".

Even the national defense agencies under Trump were saying it. The assassin in this case was a right wing gun a holic in the making.
Dude. That's still liberal nut jubs. You get that everyone with government jobs didn't become conservative because Trump was President for a bit right? Shit half the people he hired or appointed were shit bag, cock sucking government first supporters. That gets America nowhere. Unfortunately that's who wants to work for the govt. It's a problem.

There are no background checks for individual sellers, dumb ass.
Yes. Private sales are allowed if you aren't in the business of selling firearms for a living.

Most of the private transfers are between family members or friends and that is a good thing. I know you dipshit Moon Bats don't like it because you are against liberty but most states allow it.

By the way, you can't do a private sale out of state.

If the ATF assholes finds out you are using private sales as a business then that is against the law.

Of course it really doesn't make any difference if the person you sell something to passes a background check or not because background checks are absolutely useless to prevent someone from using a firearm in a crime. Most of the hight profile shooters recently have passed a background check. it is only a placebo for stupid confused asshole Moon Bats like yourself.

We already put the minimum age for hand guns at 21. We concluded that they’re too dangerous in the wrong hands.

Why not the same for long guns?
Because in any given year a few hundred are killed with rifles vs. thousands via handguns.

Wrong. Rights will not be surrendered under the guise of "safety".

LMAO.. That sounds good. But the rights that's been taken away from all of us, we don't even recognize are missing.

BTW, what about the 19 childrens rights? They don't matter now. But what about the next 19 children. Do theirs matter? Or do you even care.

"Kill my kids. But don't take my guns."

Your fellow Republicans see the sense in it. Why is it that you can’t?
Republicans are the moderate wing of the despicable Big Government Party. The Democrats are the bat shit crazy wing.

Republicans will too often join the goddamn Democrats to give away our liberties. You can't trust them much more to protect our liberties any more than you can trust the filthy Democrats.

What we're dealing with is murder. The first law passed did not stop it, and here we are 20,000 laws later dealing with the same old rhetoric.....One more law and we can fix it. LOL
Your fellow Republicans disagree with you on how effective this law would be.

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.
Interesting question. Kudos on that.

Because in any given year a few hundred are killed with rifles vs. thousands via handguns.
Yet the most destructive mass shootings are done with rifles, not hand guns. Maybe we should limit who can legally purchase them just like we did with hand guns.

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.
Kind of weird question.

Ramos had the right to buy a firearm because he was a citizen of age.

Buying the firearm never gave him the right to murder anyone, much less a room full of kids.

LMAO.. That sounds good. But the rights that's been taken away from all of us, we don't even recognize are missing.

BTW, what about the 19 childrens rights? They don't matter now. But what about the next 19 children. Do theirs matter? Or do you even care.

"Kill my kids. But don't take my guns."
What rights are those? It's already against the law to kill people.

Ramos….with his history of violence seen by his family, his schools, and the police? No. He should have been taken into custody using the existing emergency protection order laws and placed in psychiatric care which would have tripped his background check

Government failed.

The other close to 40 million 18, 19,20 year olds who did nothing wrong and are not dangerous? Yeah, they can by a rifle.

Does that context address your silly question?

Forum List

Back