Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

I would. Based on the current laws there was no reason to deny him his 2nd amendment rights

LMAO... "Based on the current laws" means you trust the government and their laws, which has failed to keep children and other citizens safe. You have faith in something that's obviously failed.

The law allowed a psychopath to get a gun and kill children. I started a poll on this, on another thread, and so do most of the other radical right wingers.

Lives are first. 2A comes after.

This whole thread reeks of "You can kill my children, but you can't take my guns."

LMAO... "Based on the current laws" means you trust the government and their laws, which has failed to keep children and other citizens safe. You have faith in something that's obviously failed.

Then the laws should be changed if you do not agree with them.

The law allowed a psychopath to get a gun and kill children. I started a poll on this, on another thread, and so do most of the other radical right wingers.

Nobody knew he was a psychopath till after he got the guns and killed people. That is the way it normally works

Lives are first. 2A comes after.

No, that is not the case. If you do not agree with the 2A there is a process to have it removed. Just ignoring it is not really a good option.

Then the laws should be changed if you do not agree with them.

Nobody knew he was a psychopath till after he got the guns and killed people. That is the way it normally works

No, that is not the case. If you do not agree with the 2A there is a process to have it removed. Just ignoring it is not really a good option.

If there's no one to check to see if someone is a psychopath before they buy a gun, then they're going to be able to buy a gun.

Remember the whole thing about "checks and balances, Trust but verify." Those things work.

If there's no one to check to see if someone is a psychopath before they buy a gun, then they're going to be able to buy a gun.

Remember the whole thing about "checks and balances, Trust but verify." Those things work.

so you are saying that anyone buying a good needs to have a exam to determine if they are a psychopath or not?

Dems proposed to cure mental illness by banning it.

It's gun control, you can't trust one word the Dems say they LIE! For every inch you give they will take a mile until the 2nd is no more.

Abbott makes the same speech after each of the six massacres in Texas since he's been in office.

Forum List

Back