Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

Wait, you guys parade around telling everyone how easy it is to convert many semi auto firearms to functioning full autos. It isn’t like it can’t be done with most AR15 platform rifles. Are you now admitting it’s possible to control other firearms as well with out confiscating them ?
You have me confused with people who actually said those things. However, I doubt it. Your rant is the product of pure idiocy.

Last edited:
"Mass shootings" are murder, I see no difference.

Of course you don’t. Mass shootings involve several victims and are usually done by someone trying to kill as many people as possible rather than a specific person for a personal reason.

The Constitution doesn't allow you to vote away the 2nd Amendment. We already understand that you oppose the 2nd Amendment. The rest of us would like you to go fuck yourself.
You have NO RIGHT to speak for me

capisch?

'We pretty much made it illegal to own them, douchebag. I doubt that more than 10,000 people own a license to own a full auto machine gun.

Total number on the books per aft, 1/2 million full autos.

You hav eme confused with people who actually said those things. However, I doubt it. Your rant is the product of pure idiocy.
have you confused with another Humper.

If no liberals (as decided by me) could buy guns, the world would be a safer place.

If no liberals (as decided by me) could buy guns, the world would be a safer place.
Considering that the right wing terrorist groups are now the greatest national terrorism threat, unlikely.

No, I don’t mean like abolishing the 2nd.

I mean pushing for laws that even Republicans agree with.
Lol, we got enough laws, but you idiots cannot grasp that concept, can you? What laws would have stopped this mass murder seeing how scum doesn't obey laws?

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.

I would. Based on the current laws there was no reason to deny him his 2nd amendment rights

We already put the minimum age for hand guns at 21. We concluded that they’re too dangerous in the wrong hands.

Why not the same for long guns?
Why not the same for voting?

If the government doesn't believe an 18 year old, a 19 year old or a 20 year old has the level of maturity required to handle purchasing alcohol, tobacco or firearms... then obviously they haven't reached a level of maturity required to make good decisions for the rest of us.

It makes perfect sense to tie the voting age to the age one can purchase a firearm.

Why not the same for voting?

If the government doesn't believe an 18 year old, a 19 year old or a 20 year old has the level of maturity required to handle purchasing alcohol, tobacco or firearms... then obviously they haven't reached a level of maturity required to make good decisions for the rest of us.

It makes perfect sense to tie the voting age to the age one can purchase a firearm.
Because 10-year-olds don’t get slaughtered from people voting.

Explain your retarded reasoning to Florida. 18-year-olds vote in Florida. 18-year-olds can’t legally purchase a long gun in Florida.

Let me know how that goes.

Of course you don’t. Mass shootings involve several victims and are usually done by someone trying to kill as many people as possible rather than a specific person for a personal reason.
Of course, you're going to ignore statistics that prove handguns are used far more for murder than rifles, including mass shootings.

Forum List

Back