Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

It’s not a ”who”. It’s the conservative opinion. Then you didn’t read the Heller decision.

You still need to be permitted and register the handgun in DC after the Heller decision.
Quote the part where it grants government permission to license firearms.

Why the fk should I. I’m not the guy too lazy to read it who needs copy someone else work. You have access, right ?
Fine then. We'll safely assume that you were just blowing hot air out your ass.

Telling their critics to look it up" is a tactic favored by morons.

If you think you can get all guns confiscated in America, all I can say is good luck. Registration, red flag laws, mandatory training, these are things that might actually happen.
Nope. Don’t need to. There are tens of thousands of full auto firearms out there. Can you name any that have been used in mass murders ? Or many used in any gun crime, anywhere in the US. We didn’t confiscate them.

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.
Choke to death on a black dick...

Nope. Don’t need to. There are tens of thousands of full auto firearms out there. Can you name any that have been used in mass murders ? Or many used in any gun crime, anywhere in the US. We didn’t confiscate them.
'We pretty much made it illegal to own them, douchebag. I doubt that more than 10,000 people own a license to own a full auto machine gun.

'We pretty much made it illegal to own them, douchebag. I doubt that more than 10,000 people own a license to own a full auto machine gun.
Wait, you guys parade around telling everyone how easy it is to convert many semi auto firearms to functioning full autos. It isn’t like it can’t be done with most AR15 platform rifles. Are you now admitting it’s possible to control other firearms as well with out confiscating them ?

Forum List

Back