Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

I condone them for only people I want to have them. That’s my right as a voter and what the constitution allows.
The Constitution doesn't allow you to vote away the 2nd Amendment. We already understand that you oppose the 2nd Amendment. The rest of us would like you to go fuck yourself.

It's like the thug who had a disqualifying record from his time in the Air Force but some clerk forgot to put it into his official file. He went on to shoot up a church in Texas.
Sadly, that’s where a lot of the problem comes in. People not doing their rather simple job of updating databases or reporting red flag notices that come across their desk. If some people would just do their job properly, a lot of these incidents would never occur.

Nope. Some kind of court action is required.
No to what you clown? I'm not suggesting that as soon as you make a threat online a force field should manifest and block you from your rifle. People who make threats, either in person or online should have those instances documented by the site they made them on, that information should be forwarded to the police and the police should be able to use that information to get a court order to seize any weapons that person may own as well as add them to list of people prohibited from purchasing firearms.

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.
Until he was ineligible to own one there wasn’t anything anyone could have done…

The Nazis were elected to power, moron.

You're the one who is confused. Genuine rights can't be voted away.
The election was neither free nor fair.
It was a minority party….
The Nazis secured 43.9% of the vote, the Nazis still did not command a majority in the Reichstag.

The Enabling Law​

On the 23 March 1933, Hitler proposed the Enabling Law to the Reichstag. This new law gave Hitler the power to rule by decree rather than passing laws through the Reichstag and the president. If passed, the law established the conditions needed for dictatorial rule

No to what you clown? I'm not suggesting that as soon as you make a threat online a force field should manifest and block you from your rifle. People who make threats, either in person or online should have those instances documented by the site they made them on, that information should be forwarded to the police and the police should be able to use that information to get a court order to seize any weapons that person may own as well as add them to list of people prohibited from purchasing firearms.

In other words, you also believe some kind of court action is required.

What a fucking dumbass.

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.
Hindsight is always the best sight. If Ramos was not a crazy fuck I would support his right to buy a gun. The problem with your question is it comes after the fact and ignores all of the red flags that arose around this kid. There were plenty of indications that this kid was a rotter and all got ignored. He foretold what he was going to do. There were also a lot of other things that contributed to this slaughter. A teacher propped a door open allowing easy access by the perp. 911 calls by the kids (during the shooting) were not transferred to the 19 cops in the hallway that assumed all kids were dead and they were dealing with just a hostage situation. No armed security on campus as well.

Forum List

Back