Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

Every Supreme Court firearm decision has declared the your rights are not absolute.
The 2nd Amendment still doesn't give the government authority to keep tabs on you.

You interpret "not absolute" to mean the government can do whatever it wants. That's because you're a fucking Nazi who doesn't believe in rights.

I’m fine with addressing the mental side of this equation, but we won’t.

Explain to me why pistols are too dangerous in the hands of 18-year-olds but an AR-15 isn’t.
Statistic wise, you know (patterns), suggest handguns are used more times than not....for murder.

So do nothing. Got it.

See you at the next mass shooting.
We have sat on our butts not realizing mental issues. Psyche institutions are needed for at least the most potentially violent individuals. Actually, studying the reasons for many of the problems we have and then realizing that the agendas of Progs may have caused much of these needs to be reviewed and changed. Even if this has social justice agendas taking a step back or two. Schools need to educate and not indoctrinate. They also need to make sure that no child messes with another. Discipline needs to be improved because many children are wild. Parent or parents work or are not home with children watched by someone else or latch keyed and the child not learning or doing homework at home as well. Traditional marriage needs to be increased by several million at least with the feminists stop shaming any stay-at-home moms. There are more things people can come up with. But these things may be fought because Progs do not believe in much of this. It will work if tried. We are in a boiling cauldron that is overflowing of our own making.

How are they going to get the proof if he's not tested. Betcha his parents and grand parents knew he was not normal. But they're not going to turn in their own. Most of us wouldn't either.
Yeah, we can remove all risk by eliminating our Constitutional rights.

Lots of things could be done, but it won't address the issue. Murder has existed since rocks were the choice of killers.
Rocks can’t do what modern firearms do. You address the issue when the need arises. Generally, we don’t make laws when no one is violating a behavior we don’t condone as a society..

Rocks can’t do what modern firearms do. You address the issue when the need arises. Generally, we don’t make laws when no one is violating a behavior we don’t condone as a society..
I condone owning a firearm.

You interpret "not absolute" to mean the government can do whatever it wants. That's because you're a fucking Nazi who doesn't believe in rights.
Well, at least I’m a fucking * and not an idiot who can’t find a partner other then his free hand. Nazi ? You must be confusing free elections with gun a holics desire to not have them.

We have sat on our butts not realizing mental issues. Psyche institutions are needed for at least the most potentially violent individuals. Actually, studying the reasons for many of the problems we have and then realizing that the agendas of Progs may have caused much of these needs to be reviewed and changed. Even if this has social justice agendas taking a step back or two. Schools need to educate and not indoctrinate. They also need to make sure that no child messes with another. Discipline needs to be improved because many children are wild. Parent or parents work or are not home with children watched by someone else or latch keyed and the child not learning or doing homework at home as well. Traditional marriage needs to be increased by several million at least with the feminists stop shaming any stay-at-home moms. There are more things people can come up with. But these things may be fought because Progs do not believe in much of this. It will work if tried. We are in a boiling cauldron that is overflowing of our own making.
I’ll believe it when something is done.

Well, at least I’m a fucking * and not an idiot who can’t find a partner other then his free hand. Nazi ? You must be confusing free elections with gun a holics desire to not have them.
The Nazis were elected to power, moron.

You're the one who is confused. Genuine rights can't be voted away.

Forum List

Back