Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

Keep moving those goal posts and eventually you'll run into yourself.
I didn’t move any goal posts. That’s exactly what I said from the beginning, that you said I lied about.

Go ahead. Let’s see your list of those mass shootings so you can prove my list is wrong.

I already have, the Waco shootout was not a mass shooting, it was a gang shootout.

If gang shootings were included Chicago, would probably lead the nation in mass shootings.
Ok. For the sake of argument, suppose we take that one out of my list.

Texas is still at the top.

A deadly stabbing attack doesn’t prove that this guy would have been just as deadly with a knife.

Terrible reasoning.
You claimed knives were not used in mass killings because they were personal.

Correct. Just not in mass killings.

The people who kill with knives are killing a specific target, not trying to maximize as much death as possible.

I just showed that to be false.

Ok. Then give me your list of the mass shootings in the last 10 years with at least 10 deaths or at least 20 deaths/injuries.

Show me that my list is wrong.
I'm not playing your silly assed game of cherry picked mass shootings based on some completely arbitrary criteria you dream up.

I'm not playing your silly assed game of cherry picked mass shootings based on some completely arbitrary criteria you dream up.
So you can’t refute my claim despite saying it was a lie.

Very compelling argument.

Are you done acting like an emotional child?

At the moment of purchase what should have prevented him from being able to.

Under the lax laws of Texas, nothing would have stopped him from that purchase. You can purchase a firearm of almost any kind on almost any parking lot with a Weapons Van parked in it. And you may even be able to do it with without even showing an ID.

Under the lax laws of Texas, nothing would have stopped him from that purchase. You can purchase a firearm of almost any kind on almost any parking lot with a Weapons Van parked in it. And you may even be able to do it with without even showing an ID.
Weapons van? Where do those exist in Texas? I've spent 46 years in the state and have never come across one.

Forum List

Back