Who is a bigger threat to our Democracy; Hunter Biden or Donald Trump?

Well, I don't know for sure but I'd be willing to bet they have laws and loopholes that most all political families know about that let them get away with millions.....
At the very least, if it's there it needs to be exposed so we can make accurate judgement calls on their character or lack thereof.

So, why DID Hunter get that job? Can you even pretend to answer that or is your deflector shield on too much? And I want to talk to the adult, not the 5-year-old that's been borrowing your phone.
"I want to talk to the adult, not the 5-year-old that's been borrowing your phone."
That is a 4 year's old come back. Extremely lame.

The biggest threat comes from all the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies that cannot process actual information, like the OP.
Yuri Bezmenov warned us......
I have really gotten under your skin. I love it.

Seig Heil - Herr Nazicrat.
How do explain your cult leader inviting a Hitler loving, Nazi loving advocate to have dinner with him.
You better check with your cult leader before saying nasty things about Nazis. He might throw you out of the cult.

How do explain your cult leader inviting a Hitler loving, Nazi loving advocate to have dinner with him.
You better check with your cult leader before saying nasty things about Nazis. He might throw you out of the cult.
Joe is a tyrant. He has just been legalized is all.

"I want to talk to the adult, not the 5-year-old that's been borrowing your phone."
That is a 4 year's old come back. Extremely lame.
Just trying to get on the same level to make sure I'm understood. There was apparently a problem there.

Yes we voted the worst ever out November 3rd 2020. Thank you for participating.

In, moron.

Quid Pro is by far the worst president this nation has ever suffered under.

He'll be impeached soon - sadly he won't be removed. But I call on the Republicans to impeach Xi's man early and often.

You Nazis impeached Trump twice.

Let's see if we can impeach Bought and Paid for at least four times.

Please explain this article. Is it fake news?

Time.. :lmao: and you groused about Gateway Pundit??? :eek:

What the fucking liars at Time fail to mention is that Trump didn't invite Nick Fuentes to anything.

Three weeks ago, no one other than you TDS hate mongers had ever heard of him.

Kanye brought him, uninvited. You Nazis know this full well, yet you lie, and lie, and lie.

It's your nature.

Forum List

Back