Who is a bigger threat to our Democracy; Hunter Biden or Donald Trump?

Time.com ... nuff said.
I didn't know they were still around.
I used to see it in the garbage bins in Penn Station 8:30AM. M-F.
I think many of the Trump cult members have quit the cult in shame. The ones left on this message board are certifiable crazy.
They only believe in what Trump tells them.
They do not live in the real world.

I think many of the Trump cult members have quit the cult in shame. The ones left on this message board are certifiable crazy.
They only believe in what Trump tells them.
They do not live in the real world.
Thus Spake Open Borders ElmerMudd.

In, moron.

Quid Pro is by far the worst president this nation has ever suffered under.

He'll be impeached soon - sadly he won't be removed. But I call on the Republicans to impeach Xi's man early and often.

You Nazis impeached Trump twice.

Let's see if we can impeach Bought and Paid for at least four times.

Nobody, absolutely nobody has been a worse president the The Fat Orange Shit Giblet. And it will never be close.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with how a president runs his administration.

His lie is exactly what makes him a turd. The whole idea he should be installed as POTUS after losing his election is why he is the worst ever. You know the fact he wants to terminate the constitution and end our democracy.

His lie is exactly what makes him a turd. The whole idea he should be installed as POTUS after losing his election is why he is the worst ever. You know the fact he wants to terminate the constitution and end our democracy.
Which again has nothing to do with the quality of his administration. If the only thing you can complain about is his personality, you don't have much. So now keep complaining about it.

No, I'm still going with Hunter. TRUMP! has nothing to peddle, no power, no access to anything. Hunter still does. Is he still selling those worthless paintings?
Trump has nothing to peddle???

Which rock have you been hiding under... He has a large part of the GOP party eating out of his hand...

How many times on this forum have GOP posters called anyone not following and defending Trump as RINOs.... How many GOP members have been ran out of the party for standing up to Trump?

Trump still holds the GOP by the balls in the primaries....

Trump has nothing to peddle???

Which rock have you been hiding under... He has a large part of the GOP party eating out of his hand...

How many times on this forum have GOP posters called anyone not following and defending Trump as RINOs.... How many GOP members have been ran out of the party for standing up to Trump?

Trump still holds the GOP by the balls in the primaries....
And he can sell that to whom, exactly?

Forum List

Back