Who is a bigger threat to our Democracy; Hunter Biden or Donald Trump?

Your lying about election fraud is a big threat to our Democracy.

You should get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady,Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it.
If you withhold this evidence you are committing a crime.
Get on it Cletus.
Allowing Dems to cheat in a election is a threat to the Republic fuck a democracy

What would you call it when your inexperienced son employer used your son to gain access to you as vice president?
I guess I would call it selling access.

Funny thing, that’s entirely legal.

There’s also very little evidence it ever really happened with the Bidens beyond maybe a handshake and a photo op.

Who is a bigger threat to our Democracy; Hunter Biden or Donald Trump?​

A. We don’t have a democracy. We have a republic.

B. It’s a false dichotomy anyway. The correct answer to the proper question is that Joe Biden is the gravest danger to our republic.

Ah, an adult enters the fray. Okay, PR value is a POSSIBLE reason for giving him such a job, along with access to the two highest political offices in the US. Do we have any idea if they used him for PR? As for breaking laws, that's never been in contention, as we don't know, but if there is influence peddling, or cash kickbacks to the "Big Guy", we will need to deal with that, and hopefully that will come to light and not be buried by the partisan democrats in House (thankfully out of power now).

Now, there was another factor to this, with which I started, but temporarily shelved because the other poster was being a moron and got overwhelmed very easily, and that's regarding Hunter's paintings. I don't believe they're worth $10, but he's getting big bucks for them, and I don't see any reason for that beyond access to the Oval Office. Do you? I don't think PR would apply in this case.
This is a name recognizing fame & claim country. We make mini gods out of people with money or popularity. easy, no thinking required.

The hiding and cover up of the laptop is a threat to the Republic. Fuck a democracy
Elmer12:9 When a man who thinks he is strong, fully armed, guards his own house, he is a danger to his family and the community
A strong man, will focus on many other tools other than just arms to guard his own house and keep his possessions are safe.
A weak man, will focus on arms to guard his own house and keep his possessions are safe.

Elmer12:9 When a man who thinks he is strong, fully armed, guards his own house, he is a danger to his family and the community
A strong man, will focus on many other tools other than just arms to guard his own house and keep his possessions are safe.
A weak man, will focus on arms to guard his own house and keep his possessions are safe.
The most ignorant thing ever posted on the internet simp

Forum List

Back