Who is a bigger threat to our Democracy; Hunter Biden or Donald Trump?

Constant brainwashing by the MSM is the biggest threat to our democracy.

Nope trying to figure out how his paintings are a threat to our country? Maybe he has military secrets posted on the back of them. Is that what you have found in your investigations?
Okay, you're being deliberately obtuse. You ARE the weakest link, good-bye.

Trump has no support in the MSM and is just a private citizen so calling him a threat is laughable.

Nope trying to figure out how his paintings are a threat to our country? Maybe he has military secrets posted on the back of them. Is that what you have found in your investigations?

When I was in my 20's I worked for a company where the boss' daughter would sell Girl Scout Cookies. The size of your annual bonus was proportional to the amount of cookies you bought.

I'm sure most of the finger painting by Hunter end up in the trash. That's not what America's enemies are buying from him.

When I was in my 20's I worked for a company where the boss' daughter would sell Girl Scout Cookies. The size of your annual bonus was proportional to the amount of cookies you bought.

I'm sure most of the finger painting by Hunter end up in the trash. That's not what America's enemies are buying from him.

So explain exactly what secrets that Hunter is selling?

Nope the founding Fathers were very on the subject, they loathed Democracies.
They were dealing with uneducated massed of very superstitious people and had every right to want a Republic that had a layer between them and the decision making. The world and the Constitution has moved on to the information age and democratic elections are the norm for most all governing positions, except the judiciary.

You must be pretending he doesn't get support from Faux News, "masters of disguising opinion as fact", and news source for the Neo-GOP base.
Fox News is anti-Trump now. I'm surprised you don't realize this.

People that trust our government and believe in the propaganda spread by the MSM are destroying our country.

Your surrender is excepted!
Wow, I see what you did there. Instead of competing in the arena of ideas, you pretended that you were stupid and that I surrendered to you so you could take a lap around the chess board, knocking over the pieces and crowing that you won something when you didn't even compete. So sad.

They were dealing with uneducated massed of very superstitious people and had every right to want a Republic that had a layer between them and the decision making. The world and the Constitution has moved on to the information age and democratic elections are the norm for most all governing positions, except the judiciary.
So change the Constitution. We can, you know.

Wow, I see what you did there. Instead of competing in the arena of ideas, you pretended that you were stupid and that I surrendered to you so you could take a lap around the chess board, knocking over the pieces and crowing that you won something when you didn't even compete. So sad.

Exactly again how are Hunter ByeDon's paintings harmful to our democracy again. You still haven't bothered to answer the most basic question but want to put it as though you actually have something and say I am obtuse.
Weird huh?

Exactly again how are Hunter ByeDon's paintings harmful to our democracy again. You still haven't bothered to answer the most basic question but want to put it as though you actually have something and say I am obtuse.
Weird huh?
No, I said you're being DELIBERATELY obtuse, because you are pretending that you do not understand how Hunter selling crap paintings for big bucks can be a problem.

Here, I'll even play along with your pretended ignorance for a moment. Answer these:

1. Would Hunter's paintings be worth more than $10 if he was not the son of the president?
2. After Quid Pro leaves office in two years, what will his paintings be worth?

Answer those honestly (you won't) and you'll be on your way to gaining a semblance of dignity.

Forum List

Back