Who is a Jew?

So the Americans, Chinese, Russians, Germans, Israelis... never killed innocent people? Does Iraq and Afghanistan ring any bells? :D
Fuck off. I didn't say that, go back to school and at least complete your elementary education, you Nazi whore.

What up? You don't even understand what you write yourself? :lol:
If you have to ask then you're too fucking illiterate. But we already knew that.

Roudy -

I enjoy these threads enormously.

They always follow the same, very predictable pattern.

1) You post a slew of errors of fact. In this case you claimed the bomb killed 200 mainly British people.

2) I correct the errors.
In this case that Australians were the worst hit, and were also the main target. Americans were also directly targetted, but the attack did not succeed because few Americans were in Kuta at the time.
A lot of Brits died, because one target was an Irish bar called Paddy's, where Brits often hang out. Islamic Jihad have suggested this was more by accdident than design.

3) You fall to pieces, get angry, deny everything, and make hilarious stupid accusations - as you do here again.

4) You then claim victory.

In this case, I have been to Bali I guess 4 times, and know the Kuta-Legion area reasonably well. I have been to the memorial where Paddy's used to be.

On the other hand, and as per usual, you have absolutely no idea what the facts are, and just rely on bluffing, lying and off-topic abuse. You have never even been to Bali, have you, Roudy?

Last edited:
What up? You don't even understand what you write yourself? :lol:
If you have to ask then you're too fucking illiterate. But we already knew that.

Anything you say, you gay wannabe with the hairdryers. Time to cum out of the closet. :lol:
ima seems obsessed with Gays. Can she be the one who should step out of the closet and admit that she belongs to a LGTB group. No wonder the guys at the Bundhall want nothing to do with her.

jt2

I don't have to worry about my head being harvested around extremist Jews.

Without our (US) support of extremist Jews, we wouldn't have to worry about things like having our heads harvested or 9/11...

Shhhh - You'll end up in gtmo, wearing an orange jumpsuit, if you tell the truth.

I'm assured I'm a "psycho anti-semite. stormfront misses you" and a "*^)&!%@#$&!" for agreeing with ima regarding the results of US interference in foreign politics.

Perhaps those two posters would like to make comment on the thread as to why they disagree, rather than act like little babies in the playground. :)

Cocksucker Fred.

I love a well thought out, reasoned response to a post that explains the finer points of a poster's opinion.

Sadly, roudy can't manage that so he just calls me a 'cocksucker'. :clap2:

Jews are not human - Hilchot Rotze'ach 2:11.

Jews are subhuman, through no effort of my own.

Jews are not human - John 8:44

Jews are subhuman, through no effort of my own.
Is that a scientific or just your Nazi cocksucker's opinion?

Roudy----when you see a pile of dog feces in the guttter do you try to have a conversation with it?

Bad guttter stuttter you have there......Ariux

Cocksucker Fred.

I love a well thought out, reasoned response to a post that explains the finer points of a poster's opinion.

I manage to make a fool out of you and call you by the name that best fits you, COCKSUCKER.

I all honesty, I have NEVER seen you make a fool out of anyone on this board but yourself.

I have never seen you correct anyone on a matter of fact, never seen you post anything insightful, and never seen embarrass another poster the way you so obviously want to.

Why not either give up or the act, or post about subjects you actually understand?

I manage to make a fool out of you and call you by the name that best fits you, COCKSUCKER.

I all honesty, I have NEVER seen you make a fool out of anyone on this board but yourself.

I have never seen you correct anyone on a matter of fact, never seen you post anything insightful, and never seen embarrass another poster the way you so obviously want to.

Why not either give up or the act, or post about subjects you actually understand?

Roudy just wants a guy to suck his cock. Roudyhairdryer, you decide to cum out of the closet yet? :lol:

Roudy just wants a guy to suck his cock. Roudyhairdryer, you decide to cum out of the closet yet? :lol:

more elegant jumah repartee

Who is a Jew? Just drop a penny on the ground, you'll find out. :D

who is ima? just wiggle your hips a bit ---wave a dollar bill and point to your parked car----then get away from it as fast as possible as it goes for your zipper

Who is a Jew? Just drop a penny on the ground, you'll find out. :D

who is ima? just wiggle your hips a bit ---wave a dollar bill and point to your parked car----then get away from it as fast as possible as it goes for your zipper

Where'd you learn that? :D

I observed you in action-----long ago I spent a summer doing a kind of internship in a public health facility-----people like you were dragged in handcuffed------I watched them in action too

I observed you in action-----long ago I spent a summer doing a kind of internship in a public health facility-----people like you were dragged in handcuffed------I watched them in action too
You were dragged in handcuffs? No wonder. :D

---you are obsessed with PROVING that you are a lump of idiot shit----I have seen others like you in the methadone clinics--------it is because you hope that someone will attempt to shut you up by giving you a BIGGER DOSE

---you are obsessed with PROVING that you are a lump of idiot shit----I have seen others like you in the methadone clinics--------it is because you hope that someone will attempt to shut you up by giving you a BIGGER DOSE

Any more and I'll OD!!!! :D

But you sound like you could use an "adjustment" on your meds. :D

Any more and I'll OD!!!! :D

But you sound like you could use an "adjustment" on your meds. :D
Ima would not have been alive had the flush not been broken when it was born.

Forum List

Back