Who is a Jew?

The main motive as always and in simple terms, is Muslim intolerence and violence towards non Muslims. Same Islamic barbarism, different geographic location.

No, that isn't true at all, there are very often macropolitical and micropolitical aims as well, but to understand that you would have to study each country seriously to understand that.

Indonesia is a very complex country with very complex forces at work, and until you start to really understand the relationships between Suharto & Sukarno, UDP and Golkar, the role of the PKI and the nature of the different islands, you will never understand it a all.

Simplstic, one-size-fits-all theories might feel good, but they are of very little use in understanding the real issues.

Last edited:
Roudy -

Great. I am glad you went and checked.

As you can see - the major group of casualities were Australian - not British. Bali is a huge destination for Australian and NZ tourists - much less so for Brits who more often go to Spain, Thailand, Turkey etc.

And the death toll was 200, not 250.
Brits suffered 24 deaths, third highest, while Americans had 7, and NZ had 3. . Now who's "factually incorrect"? And that doesn't include all those that have suffered lifelong injuries. Bali is a regular vacation spot for British, and the bombers knew that. This is what you do, you divert the conversation from the big picture with your BS spell check and "numbers", as a lame attempt to justify Muslims walking into a nightclub and massacring over two hundred 20 and 30 year olds.

Really, Roudy - why do you do this to yourself?

You know absolutely 0 about Indonesia, and even less about the bombings.

The targets of the bombing were Australians and Americans, and there are simple, clear stated reasons for that, which I'd be happy to explain if you are genuinely interested. I doubt the terrorists were terribly concerned about this and would not have been fans of the UK either, but I think it is important to understand that the group responsible (IJ) themselves suggested Australians and Americans were the main targets. Few Americans travel to Bali, so they wouldn't have been an easy target for any group who did not know Kuta-Lgian very well.

The reason, and the only reason British people were killed in the bombing was because an Irish bar was badly damaged by the bomb, and there were a lot of Brits in there.

Bali is not a major destination for British people, and they were not a specific target. Unofrtunately for the Brits, the terrorists knew about as much about Kuta as you do.

Last edited:
But Jews are also a race.
Adolf Hitler and United States Supreme Court says so.

PS - Those London Jews.

I keep being informed muslims are bastards towards women and force them to dress in a given way.
Perhaps Roudy can explain this as well.

_47013049_ms_sign.jpg

This sign is in Me'a She'arim.

Your point being...

Extremist Jews are no better than extremist Muslims but no one bleats on about the idiot end of Judaism.

You're kidding, right? Our board Nazis bleat on like it's their job.

What I find curious is how he considers the same religious based rules within Islam to be just "religious bigotry" while those within Judaism are "racism."
It smacks of someone looking for ways to express his mindless hate for Joooos.

Frankly, I prefer the out-of-the-closet anti-Semitism of those like Ariux to the smarmy, pseudo-intellectual rationalizations of those like Fred. Just my opinion, of course.

Because Jews are considered to be a race by the United States Supreme Court but Muslims are not.

Argue with your court system, not me.

And the British courts...

Any other question?

Ridiculous. You are obsessed with Jooooos. Get a life, Princess.

God Damned Jews refuse to spell God correctly. What do you expect from the people who killed Jesus?

If the Damned-by-God Jews are so interested in modesty, why do they turn out such immodest garbage from Hollywood?

Your point being...

Extremist Jews are no better than extremist Muslims but no one bleats on about the idiot end of Judaism.
I don't have to worry about my head being harvested around extremist Jews.

Don't tell me the Jews are now in the business of harvesting "Body parts for those big American Bio-Tech Companies" I know the Roumanians dig up a load of dead bodies,butcher them for body parts,send them to Germany and they sanitize them and export them to their parent Company in the USA,whence they are re-packaged and sent to Doctors,Dentists and Cosmetic Surgeons and all.

Didn't realise the Israelis were doing the same thing..I am SHOCKED,Hoss really shocked.steve

Roudy -

As you can see - the major group of casualities were Australian - not British. Bali is a huge destination for Australian and NZ tourists - much less so for Brits who more often go to Spain, Thailand, Turkey etc.

Brits suffered 24 deaths, third highest, while Americans had 7, and NZ had 3. . Now who's "factually incorrect"? And that doesn't include all those that have suffered lifelong injuries. Bali is a regular vacation spot for British, and the bombers knew that. This is what you do, you divert the conversation from the big picture with your BS spell check and "numbers", as a lame attempt to justify Muslims walking into a nightclub and massacring over two hundred 20 and 30 year olds.

The targets of the bombing were Australians and Americans, and there are simple, clear stated reasons for that, which I'd be happy ot explain if you are genuinely interested.

The reason, and the only reason British people were killed in the bombing was because an Irish bar was badly damaged by the bomb, and there were a lot of Brits in there.

Bali is not a major destination for British people, and they were not a specific target. Unofrtunately for the Brits, the terrorists knew about as much about Kuta as you do.

Well many more Australians were killed,but Roudy is as we say here..A complete LEMON. But Thanks Siagon,as always you fly with Eagles..steve

Last edited:

Of course not; it get smashed like an eggshell under falling concrete.

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or...

JDL Unleashes Campaign of Violence in America

A series of harassments, demonstrations and physical attacks against Soviet offices and personnel in New York had been launched by the JDL at the end of 1969 and continued over the next two years. The militant JDL actions included forcefully occupying some offices, spray painting Hebrew slogans proclaiming “the Jewish nation lives,” disrupting public meetings and even bombings and shootings

And they really dislike T shirts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYoh5zCRXdE]Disgusting Tactics of the JDL - YouTube[/ame]

Watch that precious head of yours - likely to get bashed by some fat cow with a sign and a PA horn.

Poor old Jewess loves to dish it out,with aggression and no rationale....but this is an old tactic is easily seen through.........for what it is...BULL..SHIT.tl

or...

A series of harassments, demonstrations and physical attacks against Soviet offices and personnel in New York had been launched by the JDL at the end of 1969 and continued over the next two years. The militant JDL actions included forcefully occupying some offices, spray painting Hebrew slogans proclaiming “the Jewish nation lives,” disrupting public meetings and even bombings and shootings

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYoh5zCRXdE]Disgusting Tactics of the JDL - YouTube[/ame]

Watch that precious head of yours - likely to get bashed by some fat cow with a sign and a PA horn.

The King David Hotel incident again? Come on, there is no way you can compare extremist Jewish terror to the humongous quantity of extremist Muslim terror. Which one would be half a page (if that) and which one would be thousands of pages?

Last edited:

Without our (US) support of extremist Jews, we wouldn't have to worry about things like having our heads harvested or 9/11...

Shhhh - You'll end up in gtmo, wearing an orange jumpsuit, if you tell the truth.

But Jews are also a race.
Adolf Hitler and United States Supreme Court says so.

PS - Those London Jews.

I keep being informed muslims are bastards towards women and force them to dress in a given way.
Perhaps Roudy can explain this as well.

_47013049_ms_sign.jpg

Your point being...

Nah, it's not Jews walking into nightclubs and blowing up hundreds of kids at a time in the name of ALlah, it's not Jews that ram jets into buildings, it's not Jews that blow up shopping malls or Shiite worshippers in Iraq massacring hundreds at a time. Wake up and smell the Jihad. Just because you have chosen to personally kiss up to Islamic ideology to please your "you know who" doesn't mean everybody else has to follow your stupiditiy.

The main motive as always and in simple terms, is Muslim intolerence and violence towards non Muslims. Same Islamic barbarism, different geographic location.

No, that isn't true at all, there are very often macropolitical and micropolitical aims as well, but to understand that you would have to study each country seriously to understand that.

Indonesia is a very complex country with very complex forces at work, and until you start to really understand the relationships between Suharto & Sukarno, UDP and Golkar, the role of the PKI and the nature of the different islands, you will never understand it a all.

Simplstic, one-size-fits-all theories might feel good, but they are of very little use in understanding the real issues.
Nope it's always Jihadist Islamic animals murdering innocent people. You're just blurring the Muslim barbarism to justify their savagery.

Nope it's always Jihadist Islamic animals murdering innocent people. You're just blurring the Muslim barbarism to justify their savagery.
So the Americans, Chinese, Russians, Germans, Israelis... never killed innocent people? Does Iraq and Afghanistan ring any bells? :D

or...

Cocksucker Fred now resorts to anti semetic responses...Tsk Tsk. Sooner or later they always expose their pathology.

So the Americans, Chinese, Russians, Germans, Israelis... never killed innocent people? Does Iraq and Afghanistan ring any bells? :D
Fuck off. I didn't say that, go back to school and at least complete your elementary education, you Nazi whore.

Roudy -

The targets of the bombing were Australians and Americans, and there are simple, clear stated reasons for that, which I'd be happy to explain if you are genuinely interested. I doubt the terrorists were terribly concerned about this and would not have been fans of the UK either, but I think it is important to understand that the group responsible (IJ) themselves suggested Australians and Americans were the main targets. Few Americans travel to Bali, so they wouldn't have been an easy target for any group who did not know Kuta-Lgian very well.

Eh? You claimed that the place has more people from NZ and America rather than Brits, and the facts dont support that. NZ suffered 3 deaths, Americans suffered 7 Whike Brits had 24. It's not my fault you Ike to eat shit. what was that again? The Brits traveled all that wat for an "Irish Bar". Bwahahahahahahaha! You're pathetic. But you're sure as hell fun to play with.

Roudy -

Go back and try reading what I posted again.

You might also consider posting HONESTLY.

I can explain all of this again for you if you are genuinely interested in getting your facts straight, but I think we both know you aren't.

Last edited:
Fuck off. I didn't say that, go back to school and at least complete your elementary education, you Nazi whore.

What up? You don't even understand what you write yourself? :lol:

Roudy -

Go back and try reading what I posted again.

You might also consider posting HONESTLY.

I can explain all of this again for you if you are genuinely interested in getting your facts straight, but I think we both know you aren't.
Why is it when somebody shits on you and exposes your ignorance and stupidity you ask them to go back and do it again? Do you enjoy it?

Forum List

Back