Who is America?

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Anyone else watch this series?

Sasha Baron Cohen plays four characters who interview politicians and celebrities or does set up pieces with conservatives or liberals.

I was never a fan of Cohen's.

Liberals tend to catch on faster to his shtick than conservatives. Conservatives will follow any path you lead them down and with little prodding. You tell them what they want to hear and they will say or do anything...and on tape!

Deeply disturbing at times.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/07/who-is-america-recap-season-1-episode-2.html

Last edited:
They edit out the people who catch on to him. Cohen makes comedies, not documentaries.
Cohen will end the interview once the interviewee catches on such as with Bernie Sanders and Ted Koppel. Others like Cheney, that freaky Georgia State Representative, Jason Spencer and this Kingman, Arizona Focus Group who went off on their own even as Cohen tried to get them to pull back, as I wrote need little prodding to go off the deep end.

Last edited:

Sasha Baron Cohen plays four characters who interview politicians and celebrities or does set up pieces with conservatives or liberals.

Liberals tend to catch on faster to his shtick than conservatives. Conservatives will follow any path you lead them down and with little prodding. You tell them what they want to hear and they will say or do anything...and on tape!

http://www.vulture.com/2018/07/who-is-america-recap-season-1-episode-2.html
Cohen is a no talent leach

Who Has the Most Damning Appearance in Who Is America Episode 2?
I like the conservative who yelled the n word and Sasha got him to pull his pants down and act a fool

He’s no Dennis miller

Must be a cable show because I never heard of it.

I like "Without A Trace" the most -- FBI show about missing persons.

He’s no Dennis miller
98F2CBA9-3BE9-4964-B5CA-E95EA92E63FA.jpeg

I’ve watched it.

I find myself rooting for anyone he tries to reel in, for them to catch on quickly. Otherwise, I cringe. Some of these fools let it go way too far.

This last episode was HILARIOUS!!

He got some southern hick-type palookas to dress like a woman and put on a pussy panty.

He even made the fools touch his pussy panty while on.

I mean, these guys are so bought into their dumb rhetoric that they fall for his schtick hook, line and sinker.

According to Joe Rogan, its going to get progressively "worse" (for the stooges), and/or better (for the viewers/Sacha) with each consecutive episode.

I actually found the full episode here...

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Not true. Even as a conservative, i can
honestly say that guy is a comedy genius.

Too funny. You clowns were lead along for 8 years in just the last Administration alone.

Forum List

Back