Who is bringing Antifa members to Atlanta to commit domestic terrorism?

Are you implying that the Dems bailed out Antifa terrorists? I really doubt that.

I don't know what the 'Far Left' PAC is so I can't check that but their is NO evidence Harris had anything to do with any bailing out of anyone from Antifa. She did assist a group trying to end cash bail but almost no protestors benefited from that effort since the vast majority were just released in a few days without charges.

I await the proof then, thanks.

Lots of data but is this a GoFundMe site created by or for Kamela?

Biden staffers did this on their own, it was not organized by the Dems or Biden.
No, that one was similar but Minnesota-based. PS: It's "Kamala".

If you wanna see, it's out there.."Minnesota Freedom Fund".

Lots of data but is this a GoFundMe site created by or for Kamela?

Biden staffers did this on their own, it was not organized by the Dems or Biden.
blink-granny.gif

Who is bringing antifa members to Atlanta?

Who knows, but probably one among those is George Soros, he loves to create chaos that way.

One of these terrorists is the son of a multi-millionaire family in Maine. This feels like an insurrection...

Preppy Progressives. Abolish That Entire Class.

If we have to do it on our own, so must the spawn of the rich. No man, and no American can think otherwise. If he does, he's not a man; he's a manservant.

If we take their privileges lying down, we'll go down. Or backwards into the Middle Ages, a Third World existence. The right wing of the prep school is just as destructive.

We need an investigation into how these terrorists are communicating, and who is arming and transporting them to the attack sites.
Well, I know from prior research that they use some kind of "water company" that has shops and vans all over the country.

Forum List

Back