Who Is Checking The Fact Checkers?

Liberals have a sort of double standard. If something comes out of a fellow lib's mouth, they take it as absolute gospel truth. If it comes from a conservative, they find all sorts of reasons to deny it. What has changed in the world of politics since 2013???
Nothing has changed except a different liar is in the white house. Instead of Wacky Baracky Obama, we got his partner in two faced bullshit, Senile Jojo.
The fact you ask that is a tell tale sign you need to get out more.

1. Have these outlets changed their ways since the study? If so, in what ways?

2. I’m sure with a couple of taps on the keyboard you could find it…Does everything have to be presented to you for you to read it?

3. The truth is, that regardless of your weird complaint that the study isn’t provided but, you just know it’s opinion based, if it were linked, you wouldn’t read it anyway.

I found the study It was accurately described by the OP article

Last edited:
You are assuming the article is correct.

What leads you to believe the article is incorrect? Can you point to something, or just dismissing it because it calls out so called fact checkers that so many of the left's arguments rely on?

It is a 10 yr old study.

And? Can you point to something newer that provides that these people have changed how they do what they do since the study was published? Does 10 years make it meaningless? why?

If the author doesn’t provide link to original material he is referencing, that can be a red flag.

Oh dear lord....It took me less than 10 seconds to find this:

What's the problem with your fingers? I sure hope you are more through with your official position around here...

Why do YOU demand links?

Because basic debate rules apply I hope....If I as a poster to this board are making a claim, I would think that a link would be customary..But, this was an article, not a debate...

If it was linked I would have read it, I usually do when comes to polls and studies because they tend to get misrepresented.

Like I said it took me 10 seconds...But, what you are really telling us is that you haven't read so much as the overview of the study, but you have made a determination that it is opinion based...How can any intellectually honest person do that with a straight face? The answer is you can't.

Do you? Or, do you just automatically believe their spin on it?

Isn't that why we are here day after day? To debate things like this?

So, I stand by my original thoughts on why you and others dismiss this, and that is because you and others rely on these fact checkers to argue your points, not once thinking that the fact checkers are biased politically...Which is why they have no credibility.

I found the study It was accurately described by the OP article

Thanks...Apparently it was just too hard for others to click that keyboard a few times to find it like you and I did...But, we are just supposed to believe what they say, right?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

A new study reveals fact checkers have a bias against Republicans
CaptainObvious.png

Forum List

Back