Who Is Checking The Fact Checkers?

No, I'm ignoring the brainless idiot.

Isn't it a shame you're just too stupid to even remember the topic much less discuss it?
How would anyone remember the topic when you're still commenting on stuff that was discussed 20 posts ago?

You ignored the comma so you could change the meaning of what I posted.

You're a douchebag.

How would anyone remember the topic when you're still commenting on stuff that was discussed 20 posts ago?

You ignored the comma so you could change the meaning of what I posted.

You're a douchebag.
Because, my small minded ignoramus, that is the topic, not your inability to form an effective insult.

How about the fact that voting laws were changed illegally during the plandemic.
What's a plandemic ? What was the intent of those changes, that's the more important question. If it was to allow more people access to vote during the pandemic then it was an excellent idea. Even trump voted by mail.

The hell you say!

View attachment 582227

You mean Orange man not really that bad and the rest of them are not really that good?
Orange man worst of the worst, everyone else is just so so, but unfortunately many are learning from the crazy orange man so things are definitely going to get worse before they get better.

What's a plandemic ? What was the intent of those changes, that's the more important question. If it was to allow more people access to vote during the pandemic then it was an excellent idea. Even trump voted by mail.

The voting laws were changed illegally, just the facts.

The voting laws were changed through state courts, so catch up on things when you can.
So you don't believe the courts either. Unlike you I have faith in our government I'm not suspicious of our government. I don't need to look up things that I'm not concerned about. I don't believe all these conspiracy theories and that's all they are. Especially our election boards there is no election fraud ever found except for things that trump followers tried to vote twice that's the only thing I heard that was and four family members voted for their dead husbands, they didn't say who it's always people voted for except for one lady that voted for Trump as her husband wished she voted for Biden, it was kind of nice she said her husband always said they're both canceled each other out and she wanted to keep the tradition going one last time. So there was no vast conspiracy anywhere. I have complete faith in the election system even though I live in a Republican state where there probably is some corruption because they've been in power so long. And they keep trying to pass laws that most of the people don't support like the abortion issues, trying to prevent people from gambling, trying to prevent marijuana be from becoming legalized and denying Medicare for all.

So you don't believe the courts either. Unlike you I have faith in our government I'm not suspicious of our government. I don't need to look up things that I'm not concerned about. I don't believe all these conspiracy theories and that's all they are. Especially our election boards there is no election fraud ever found except for things that trump followers tried to vote twice that's the only thing I heard that was and four family members voted for their dead husbands, they didn't say who it's always people voted for except for one lady that voted for Trump as her husband wished she voted for Biden, it was kind of nice she said her husband always said they're both canceled each other out and she wanted to keep the tradition going one last time. So there was no vast conspiracy anywhere. I have complete faith in the election system even though I live in a Republican state where there probably is some corruption because they've been in power so long. And they keep trying to pass laws that most of the people don't support like the abortion issues, trying to prevent people from gambling, trying to prevent marijuana be from becoming legalized and denying Medicare for all.

Texas Sues States That Illegally Changed Their Election Laws

Democrats Sue To Change Wisconsin Election Laws Amid COVID

Democrats challenge election laws in battleground states ...

Life you're fool head off for all I care. Except for the right to murder one another with guns, the republicans are attempting to take away rights, not protect them. Best example would be a woman's right to choose. If one does not even have control over their own body, what do they have control over - nothing.

Life you're fool head off for all I care. Except for the right to murder one another with guns, the republicans are attempting to take away rights, not protect them. Best example would be a woman's right to choose. If one does not even have control over their own body, what do they have control over - nothing.

Your talking points are tired already.

Do you have an ID? Do you think your ID restricts your rights?

Do you think you should need one to board a plane, buy alcohol and tobacco, open a bank account, buy a house, drive, get a prescription, get social security, rent an apartment?????

Your talking points are tired already.

Do you have an ID? Do you think your ID restricts your rights?

Do you think you should need one to board a plane, buy alcohol and tobacco, open a bank account, buy a house, drive, get a prescription, get social security, rent an apartment?????
You tell me my points are tired then you babble on about off subject things. I've done the same thing, I guess you're just a tired human being also.

Forum List

Back