Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

I wonder what will tRump's out of control and brainwashed cult followers do about the recent busting of a fellow deranged terrorist suspect, as usual, blame tRump's deplorable curse on civilization and democrats? Although it is Trumptards who partly created this curse? Yet like terrible creeps they always project their own uncivilized and violent acts on others as in shifting the blame. Also like tRump, at this point it appears the Teflon effect has worn off on them too. It also appears Trumpsters are too stupid to understand the meaning of DNA sampling or genetic sciences in criminal justice:

PIPE BOMB SUSPECT CESAR SAYOC JR. CHARGED FOR SENDING OVER A DOZEN EXPLOSIVE PACKAGES"
Cesar Sayoc Jr., 56, who has been arrested before, was in custody, law enforcement officials said. DNA evidence played a role in the arrest, law enforcement told NBC News.

He was charged with five federal counts: interstate transport of explosives, mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents, making threatening interstate communications and assault of current or former officials.

Sayoc faces up to 48 years behind bars if convicted of all counts, officials said."

source: nbcnews

Lol....the guy is an Indian. Dummy....this story will be dead in 48 hours. The whole scripted narrative gets train wrecked for the DUMS.....

I laughed my balls off when I saw the guy come out of the FBI building sporting the little tail in his hair!! Said to myself, "Hysterical.....hes a fucking INDIAN!!!!":laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hatred is the weapon of the left. They, and they alone, are responsible for this with their rhetoric and actions. .

Bingo.

Conservatives are interested in improving the economy and helping everyone. Liberalism is based upon the idea that some people - "the deplorables clinging to the firearms and bibles" should be punished. Libs believe that they should stripped of the means of protection and their way of life and punished. Liberalism is a zero sum game, no one wins big unless someone else loses huge.

I wonder what will tRump's out of control and brainwashed cult followers do about the recent busting of a fellow deranged terrorist suspect, as usual, blame tRump's deplorable curse on civilization and democrats? Although it is Trumptards who partly created this curse? Yet like terrible creeps they always project their own uncivilized and violent acts on others as in shifting the blame. Also like tRump, at this point it appears the Teflon effect has worn off on them too. It also appears Trumpsters are too stupid to understand the meaning of DNA sampling or genetic sciences in criminal justice:

PIPE BOMB SUSPECT CESAR SAYOC JR. CHARGED FOR SENDING OVER A DOZEN EXPLOSIVE PACKAGES"
Cesar Sayoc Jr., 56, who has been arrested before, was in custody, law enforcement officials said. DNA evidence played a role in the arrest, law enforcement told NBC News.

He was charged with five federal counts: interstate transport of explosives, mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents, making threatening interstate communications and assault of current or former officials.

Sayoc faces up to 48 years behind bars if convicted of all counts, officials said."

/-----/ This deranged lunatic Injun has nothing to do with Trump.
View attachment 224989

Really? Have you seen the stickers all over his van? Have you seen the photos showing him at several Trump rallies? Have you seen the many pictures of him wearing a MAGA hat?

If not, then you have your head buried in the sand. This dude was a rabid Trump supporter.

And..................fwiw...................he claims to be a Seminole Native American.
I’ve never seen a vehicle with excessive pro-repub stickers. Only lefty causes.
Of course, I live in DC where everyone is democrat because... it’s the law.

Here's a link for you then. It shows pictures of his van, and all the pro conservative and anti liberal stuff he believes (apparently).

Of Course Somebody Took Close-Up Pictures of Suspected Bomber's Van: Here They Are

screen_shot_2018-10-26_at_11.48.17_am.png

screen_shot_2018-10-26_at_11.53.12_am.png

screen_shot_2018-10-26_at_11.54.36_am.png

Lol....you see s0n, when you hail from Scratchmyassville, a van like this shakes you up! Fucking fairy.

Not a stone's throw from my house is the town High School....guy parks a 4x4 truck with tons of Trump stuff right near the front door of the school. Every day....here on Long Island for Christsakes!:coffee:

Pull up your pants!

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."
Who is “culpable” for William Clyde Allen III horrific terrorist attacks against the President of the United States, Secretary of Defense, F.B.I. Director, and C.I.A. Director?

Based on the hateful, irrational, uninformed, violent rhetoric of you Wry Catcher, I think every single rational person on the planet would hold you responsible. It’s just a shame that they haven’t decided to hold you criminally responsible yet.

Barack Insane Obama put our entire current situation in motion with his divisiveness and extremism. You pushed people to act with your hate and vitriol.

Utah man indicted in ricin threat campaign against Trump, other top administration officials

I imagine most Trumpians cheer on folks like Sayoc; he's from their tribe, you know.
No, Republicans are tough on criminals. If it were up to me, we would douse him in gasoline and light him on fire.

Oh sure; That's why Trump wants to do the 'gay boy' Jared Kushner prison reform & let everyone out of teh prison gates: not to mention Trump wants to pardon all of his criminal buddies that keep getting caught up in some kinda criminal shit. Sure buddy.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

It’s the DNC or some organization supporting them. That is clear to any person with at least one functioning brain cell.

Thank you for your clear and concise assessment. One point for the reader to consider, does PredFan have any evidence to support his claim?

It’s the DNC or some organization supporting them. That is clear to any person with at least one functioning brain cell.

Thank you for your clear and concise assessment. One point for the reader to consider, does PredFan have any evidence to support his claim?
None. None at all.

Here, just for you 2 faggots that are snug as 2 bugs in a rug and queer for each other:

"
But a source briefed on that device and the one sent to CNN told The Post on Wednesday that they couldn’t actually have blown up because neither was equipped with a blasting cap or other means of detonating explosive material.

“There was nothing to ignite it,” the source said. “There was nothing there.”"

https://nypost.com/2018/10/24/bomb-sent-to-cnn-came-with-envelope-of-white-powder/
So, twink, that only lends evidence that it was a conservative since they are too uneducated to pull this off.

Whatever you say, cocksmoker. You've been proven wrong. Who is it that stands

to gain by fake bombs being sent to all these people? Hmm? That's who's behind it.

Yup, whenever there is a conveniently timed high profile news event like this, one should always ask “who benefits?”

Two things those of us who support the POTUS need to start doing:
1. Making explosives that actually go off at their intended target.

2. Taking more direct and personal actions against Progressive Leftists at every level... from politicians all the way down to the scum with the left wing bumper stickers on their cars.

You’re doing a great job of proving your opponents correct. Please speak for yourself and ONLY yourself. And seek help, ASAP.
You mean the scum who already sunk to that level years ago?

Fuck them.

Every single Democrat on here will commit terrorist acts the second that the media encourages them to.

The Democrats, like always.

Of course it is ....and this MockingbirdBomb will also backfire on the DemonRats.....like the Kabanaugh charade backfired ....

lately....everything DemonRats touch backfires! :muahaha: :up:

2. Taking more direct and personal actions against Progressive Leftists at every level... from politicians all the way down to the scum with the left wing bumper stickers on their cars.

You’re doing a great job of proving your opponents correct. Please speak for yourself and ONLY yourself. And seek help, ASAP.

Fuck them.

Every single Democrat on here will commit terrorist acts the second that the media encourages them to.
So you agree with Anathema? You actually think that Republicans should send bombs to their opponents? I don’t want to put words in your mouth, so please clarify your position.

I imagine most Trumpians cheer on folks like Sayoc; he's from their tribe, you know.

NO, you just say shit like that because you are a troll.
Look, I do not mind others disagreeing with my cited opinions but it is uncivilized to attack others with vicious and useless lies. Also, it takes a troll to know a troll. I wanted to say someone else but I thought it wise to keep it as civil as possible.

Considering Clinton accused Trump of doing exactly what she was guilty of, I highly suspect it was a left winger who planted those.

Obama's CIA chief, John Brennan, was a KGB double agent for decades

This Reichstag fire is precisely the kind of operation he is known for.
See how Trump has duped these assholes in to trashing those who spent their lives serving this country.

Are you talking literal and actual Communist John Brennan, NaziDave?

{
CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

Brennan told a congressional panel last week that he "froze" while taking a CIA polygraph test four years later when the questioner asked him if he had ever worked with or for a group that was "dedicated to overthrowing the U.S.," CNN reported.

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding diversity in the intelligence community during the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference.}

CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

This guy is fucking KGB, for real.

Fuck them.

So you agree with Anathema? You actually think that Republicans should send bombs to their opponents? I don’t want to put words in your mouth, so please clarify your position.
I believe it has almost gotten to that point.

The few redeemable Democrats are leaving the party right now. The rest are mentally deficient or psychotic and completely gone. They are an absolute danger to this country and our enemies use them to destroy this country further every day.

Considering Clinton accused Trump of doing exactly what she was guilty of, I highly suspect it was a left winger who planted those.

They talked about Mr. Brennan today, but the Main Stream Media is showing malfeasance by failing to mention Brennan's rabid support of Communist Strongman Gus Hall, the American Stalin, who tried to become dictator here.
Lying fuck. He never supported him. It was a protest vote frtom his college dasys.

Oh you fucking liar, NaziDave,

What a pile of shit you are, scumbag.

Yes, but in all fairness, you also imagine wearing a pussy hat, altering your gender, and having sex with both men and women. You left-wing lunatics imagine a lot of things. All of them disturbing.

Fuck them.

I believe it has almost gotten to that point.

The few redeemable Democrats are leaving the party right now. The rest are mentally deficient or psychotic and completely gone. They are an absolute danger to this country and our enemies use them to destroy this country further every day.

It seems they would rather take the country down in flames, rather than accepting conservatives and independents ideology.
It's their way or the highway,

When did Trump advocate BOMBING anyone? BTW you are such a hateful TDSer you can't bring yourself to capitalize Trump's name also you seemingly hatefully call us who voted for him "brainwashed cult followers." Such hatred.... Look in the mirror.

They talked about Mr. Brennan today, but the Main Stream Media is showing malfeasance by failing to mention Brennan's rabid support of Communist Strongman Gus Hall, the American Stalin, who tried to become dictator here.
Lying fuck. He never supported him. It was a protest vote frtom his college dasys.

Oh you fucking liar, NaziDave,

What a pile of shit you are, scumbag.
Fuck your self, Trump Boy.

He made a protest vote when hew was in college.

That's it. The Government knew about it & were satrified with the explanation. . Is all you Trump assholes do is trash US veterans & those who spent their lives protecting America.

So go fuck yourself you America hating piece of shit.

NO, you just say shit like that because you are a troll.
Look, I do not mind others disagreeing with my cited opinions but it is uncivilized to attack others with vicious and useless lies. Also, it takes a troll to know a troll. I wanted to say someone else but I thought it wise to keep it as civil as possible.

If you wanted to keep it civil, you probably should not have opened with calling Trump supporters "out of control and brainwashed cult followers", "deranged terrorists", "Trumptards", "terrible creeps", "uncivilized and violent", and last but not least "stupid".

So, you can shove it up your ass.

Forum List

Back