Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

Considering Clinton accused Trump of doing exactly what she was guilty of, I highly suspect it was a left winger who planted those.

Obama's CIA chief, John Brennan, was a KGB double agent for decades

This Reichstag fire is precisely the kind of operation he is known for.
See how Trump has duped these assholes in to trashing those who spent their lives serving this country.

Are you talking literal and actual Communist John Brennan, NaziDave?

{
CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

Brennan told a congressional panel last week that he "froze" while taking a CIA polygraph test four years later when the questioner asked him if he had ever worked with or for a group that was "dedicated to overthrowing the U.S.," CNN reported.

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding diversity in the intelligence community during the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference.}

CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

This guy is fucking KGB, for real.

Typical asswipe Trumpette trashing a man who dedicated his life to protecting this country.

I wonder what will tRump's out of control and brainwashed cult followers do about the recent busting of a fellow deranged terrorist suspect, as usual, blame tRump's deplorable curse on civilization and democrats? Although it is Trumptards who partly created this curse? Yet like terrible creeps they always project their own uncivilized and violent acts on others as in shifting the blame. Also like tRump, at this point it appears the Teflon effect has worn off on them too. It also appears Trumpsters are too stupid to understand the meaning of DNA sampling or genetic sciences in criminal justice:

PIPE BOMB SUSPECT CESAR SAYOC JR. CHARGED FOR SENDING OVER A DOZEN EXPLOSIVE PACKAGES"
Cesar Sayoc Jr., 56, who has been arrested before, was in custody, law enforcement officials said. DNA evidence played a role in the arrest, law enforcement told NBC News.

He was charged with five federal counts: interstate transport of explosives, mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents, making threatening interstate communications and assault of current or former officials.

Sayoc faces up to 48 years behind bars if convicted of all counts, officials said."

source: nbcnews

I imagine most Trumpians cheer on folks like Sayoc; he's from their tribe, you know.

NO, you just say shit like that because you are a troll.
Look, I do not mind others disagreeing with my cited opinions but it is uncivilized to attack others with vicious and useless lies. Also, it takes a troll to know a troll. I wanted to say someone else but I thought it wise to keep it as civil as possible.

If you wanted to keep it civil, you probably should not have opened with calling Trump supporters "out of control and brainwashed cult followers", "deranged terrorists", "Trumptards", "terrible creeps", "uncivilized and violent", and last but not least "stupid".

So, you can shove it up your ass.

but you see, that IS WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE; "out of control and brainwashed cult followers", "deranged terrorists", "Trumptards", "terrible creeps", "uncivilized and violent", and last but not least "stupid".

They got it right & you fvcked up.

I wonder what will tRump's out of control and brainwashed cult followers do about the recent busting of a fellow deranged terrorist suspect, as usual, blame tRump's deplorable curse on civilization and democrats?
I wonder when you will become an informed, intelligent citizen? I wonder when you will accept that Barack Insane Obama started the entire divisive and uncivilized tone in America. I wonder when you will acknowledge that the right is incredibly peaceful and civilized, while the left is a bunch of Antifa thugs who riot and assault people?

Most of all, I wonder when law enforcement will discover that you encouraged William Clyde Allen III’s horrific acts of terrorism? :dunno:

Utah man indicted in ricin threat campaign against Trump, other top administration officials

I wonder what will tRump's out of control and brainwashed cult followers do about the recent busting of a fellow deranged terrorist suspect, as usual, blame tRump's deplorable curse on civilization and democrats? Although it is Trumptards who partly created this curse? Yet like terrible creeps they always project their own uncivilized and violent acts on others as in shifting the blame. Also like tRump, at this point it appears the Teflon effect has worn off on them too. It also appears Trumpsters are too stupid to understand the meaning of DNA sampling or genetic sciences in criminal justice:

PIPE BOMB SUSPECT CESAR SAYOC JR. CHARGED FOR SENDING OVER A DOZEN EXPLOSIVE PACKAGES"
Cesar Sayoc Jr., 56, who has been arrested before, was in custody, law enforcement officials said. DNA evidence played a role in the arrest, law enforcement told NBC News.

He was charged with five federal counts: interstate transport of explosives, mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents, making threatening interstate communications and assault of current or former officials.

Sayoc faces up to 48 years behind bars if convicted of all counts, officials said."

source: nbcnews

I imagine most Trumpians cheer on folks like Sayoc; he's from their tribe, you know.

NO, you just say shit like that because you are a troll.
Look, I do not mind others disagreeing with my cited opinions but it is uncivilized to attack others with vicious and useless lies. Also, it takes a troll to know a troll. I wanted to say someone else but I thought it wise to keep it as civil as possible.

If you wanted to keep it civil, you probably should not have opened with calling Trump supporters "out of control and brainwashed cult followers", "deranged terrorists", "Trumptards", "terrible creeps", "uncivilized and violent", and last but not least "stupid".

So, you can shove it up your ass.

but you see, that IS WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE; "out of control and brainwashed cult followers", "deranged terrorists", "Trumptards", "terrible creeps", "uncivilized and violent", and last but not least "stupid".

NO, you are just an asshole, butt hurt over not getting your way.

Trade and Immigration were the issues that elected Trump and your hysterical reaction is not called for.

Considering Clinton accused Trump of doing exactly what she was guilty of, I highly suspect it was a left winger who planted those.

Obama's CIA chief, John Brennan, was a KGB double agent for decades

This Reichstag fire is precisely the kind of operation he is known for.

They talked about Mr. Brennan today, but the Main Stream Media is showing malfeasance by failing to mention Brennan's rabid support of Communist Strongman Gus Hall, the American Stalin, who tried to become dictator here.
Lying fuck. He never supported him. It was a protest vote frtom his college dasys.

Oh you fucking liar, NaziDave,

What a pile of shit you are, scumbag.
Fuck your self, Trump Boy.

He made a protest vote when hew was in college.

That's it. The Government knew about it & were satrified with the explanation. . Is all you Trump assholes do is trash US veterans & those who spent their lives protecting America.

So go fuck yourself you America hating piece of shit.

You fucking lied- straight up. Once you figured out your lie was not going to float you changed to apologetic.Comrade Brennan, KGB double agent, openly supported Stalinist Gus Hall. No one knows who one marks on a ballot in the voting booth, the reason we know KGB John voted for Hall is HE made a big deal about it. He was a vocal and radical promoter of the Stalinist agenda, which is WHY Obama picked him as CIA chief. Who better to promote Obama's agenda than the KGB spy? :dunno:

I wonder what will tRump's out of control and brainwashed cult followers do about the recent busting of a fellow deranged terrorist suspect, as usual, blame tRump's deplorable curse on civilization and democrats?
I wonder when you will become an informed, intelligent citizen? I wonder when you will accept that Barack Insane Obama started the entire divisive and uncivilized tone in America. I wonder when you will acknowledge that the right is incredibly peaceful and civilized, while the left is a bunch of Antifa thugs who riot and assault people?

Most of all, I wonder when law enforcement will discover that you encouraged William Clyde Allen III’s horrific acts of terrorism? :dunno:

Utah man indicted in ricin threat campaign against Trump, other top administration officials

I sure didn't see the large tea party crowd go into the halls of congress shouting at congress and disrupting the congressional meetings.
Why?
Because you protest peacefully in this nation and do not interrupt the peoples business in congress.
That is called civility .

Here is the left...
CEE067D7-CB28-4F17-AB85-4D9BFE5A2BF4.png
2ED64B86-090D-41F9-A353-362BD68EF510.jpeg
22CB372E-EEA2-41F0-8D28-7FE67FBD7200.jpeg

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."
For someone who PRETENDS to be in law enforcement you seem quite stupid. Who is responsible? You can't figure out such a simple question lol

yeah. those lefties sent BOMBS to every fvcking one in the US this week; right??????????

I believe it has almost gotten to that point.

The few redeemable Democrats are leaving the party right now. The rest are mentally deficient or psychotic and completely gone. They are an absolute danger to this country and our enemies use them to destroy this country further every day.

Yes, of course there are psychotic nutcases on the left who want to destroy this country as we know it. But where you and I seem to see this differently, is I believe that there are certain powers who have been purposely instigating all this division, hatred, suspicion and violence between the two “sides.” People are being played like a fiddle. It’s all about divide and conquer. Don’t fall for it.

I believe it has almost gotten to that point.

The few redeemable Democrats are leaving the party right now. The rest are mentally deficient or psychotic and completely gone. They are an absolute danger to this country and our enemies use them to destroy this country further every day.

Yes, of course there are psychotic nutcases on the left who want to destroy this country as we know it. But where you and I seem to see this differently, is I believe that there are certain powers who have been purposely instigating all this division, hatred, suspicion and violence between the two “sides.” People are being played like a fiddle. It’s all about divide and conquer. Don’t fall for it.
There is no "both sides". There are only anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian bigots, a bunch of drugged up zombies and maybe a few innocent irrelevant remaining senior citizens and kids vs everyone else. There is no legitimacy to the Democratic party any longer, they are gone.

If a real Trump supporter did this CNN would be blown off the map and all or most of those Democrats who individually received the packages would be in the hospital or dead(personally I would support at least the bombing of CNN at the current time, the impersonators of the press need to go).

Once people have had enough the damage to the left will become permanent and it won't be because anyone was "instigated" by anything but the left itself.

Last edited:
The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

For someone who PRETENDS to be in law enforcement you seem quite stupid. Who is responsible? You can't figure out such a simple question lol

In all honesty I don't give a damn what you want others to believe, based on your posts and the few threads you've offered it's clear your head is up into your colon most of the time.

In all honesty I don't give a damn what you want others to believe, based on your posts and the few threads you've offered it's clear your head is up into your colon most of the time.

Do you really pretend to be a cop? :eek:

I hadn't heard this before.

Not a "cop", per se. I worked for a LE Agency which required a Masters Degree, and retired at age 57 thanks to the wonderful benefits of Safety Retirement.

GMU is a jerk, and a punk. I dealt with his kind off and on for 32 years on the streets, in L facilities and halfway houses.

Not a "cop", per se. I worked for a LE Agency which required a Masters Degree, and retired at age 57 thanks to the wonderful benefits of Safety Retirement.

GMU is a jerk, and a punk. I dealt with his kind off and on for 32 years on the streets, in L facilities and halfway houses.

So you are a leach sucking off the public teat.

No surprise.

Pussy lol

I once had a guard as stupid as you put his finger in my face while demanding my badge in a demeaning tone.
I headbutted that stupid condescending fuck. And he wasn't the last. I never cowered in fear from you cocksuckers and your authority complexes.

No, that is what you are TOLD to say and hate. Wake up, think for yourself. Your post reads like far-left talking points.

No, that is what you are TOLD to say and hate. Wake up, think for yourself. Your post reads like far-left talking points.
He will never wake up.

He is one of the psychotics I was talking about.

Forum List

Back